RoundTable - One for the History Books

Paulius

Reaction score
Welcome to the best roundtable in the history of this league. Thanks to all the GMs who participated and decided to be part of history. #ChampChamps

Participants
Wizards GM | Bulls GM | Warriors GM | Jazz GM | Magic GM | Spurs GM | Nets GM | Boston GM | Suns GM | Wolves GM | Lakers GM

Lets get underway...... Enjoy

1. What GM made the best moves in the offseason? Why?

Wizards GM
I really like what Indy did flipping Lawson and Matthews for Drummond and EG. Harden/Gordon/Klay should absolutely cook in very fast/outside. Feels like Utah needs to be mentioned too. Flipping Jimmy and Kemba into Bron and CP3 was impressive, even though I think their depth is looking a little shaky as of now.

Bulls GM
Im gonna go say Paulius and the Lakers. Forced into a shitty cap situation due to what Ill call miscommunication, the Lakers have put themselves in a very favorable position for the future, owning 11 first round picks in a three-year span, young guns like SGA, Trae Young, and Tyler Herro, and max cap space for next summer.

Warriors GM
The Chicago Bulls. They went from a lottery team to a fringe contender overnight in free agency. Adding Avery Bradley and Eric Bledsoe, two sought-after assets, in the same summer is huge. It's the dream outcome for any team that has cleared their books. I don't think the Trae Young trade was great return, though that comes with the knowledge that Luka Doncic was one of the players pursued while Trae was shopped around. That said, it seems like Chicago's offseason went exactly according to plan and that is to be commended.

Jazz GM
Jazz. Acquired Bron and CP3 to try and make a run for the next 2 seasons. With 4 players under contract for next season and money to spend next year, it could get very scary.

Magic GM
I liked Celtics and Nets moves. Celtics picked up lots of promising youth and have a fun combination of players to choose from. Nets got lucky with getting Zion who I still believe looks fine and Beal is a nice pickup as well.

Spurs GM
I think it has to be Brooklyn. Added a potential star in Zion and the added one of the best guards in the league in Beal.

Nets GM
Boston. Was able to stock the roster with a number of solid, high-potential young players. Trading Lillard for Donovan Mitchell and RJ Barrett was a nice piece of business, as was the haul they received for Westbrook. Barrett, Reddish, Garland, the youth haul is impressive and the GM has to be commended for the acquisitions.

Celtics GM
A ton of GMs made drastic changes to their teams this offseason, but I have to lean towards the Orlando Magic (propelled themselves from a top young core into contention by adding Damian Lillard in exchange for Donovan Mitchell and a pick... I may be biased here but I think this will push them to a pretty respectable place this season, and theyll have the financial flexibility to keep it rolling next season and beyond) and the Los Angeles Lakers (added the best contract in the league while also avoiding a bad RFA situation with Myles Turner, had one of the best TCs in the league as headlined by SGA, and added a ton of future draft picks for players they werent high on).

Suns GM
I really liked the move that Will made, cashing in some of his youth and acquiring another all star in Blake Griffin. Griffin is another big time scorer who aligns perfectly with the timeline of Evans and Wall. The Kings were already a powerhouse- Griffin is just another weapon for their team and a great use of their assets.
I also liked the moves that Utah made. Without their moves, Utah was likely going to have another year of playoff mediocre, possibly missing the playoffs altogether. They went out and consolidated mid-tier players and acquired top tier talent in Chris Paul and LeBron James, who, despite their ages, still bring a lot to a team in the regular season and playoffs. If Utah can bring in some depth around the big three of Paul, James, and Millsap, I think they can make a big run in this years playoffs, earning Paul yet another accolade and James his first ring.

Wolves GM
I really liked the Celtics move to grab every good young spec they could. I also liked Kings moves. They are gonna be tough this year.

Lakers GM
I think the clear answer here is the Boston Celtics. While Nets did get Beal, Zion just fell in their lap and i still dont think getting Beal and some role players is enough to win this question. Boston imo made the best out of their situation. Saw that things werent working and went in for a complete rebuild. Didnt sell their pieces cheap and ended up having a roster full of youth with good potential in the future. The future is bright in Boston.(not IRL though, dont get excited Bosox)

2. What player do you thing is being most under-utilized in the league?

Wizards GM
Easy answer here has to be KAT. He's been told to #GoRebound since he got in the league, despite being maybe the best scoring big man prospect we've seen. CC seems like he's finally gonna let him loose this year in Cleveland, so we'll see how he does as a featured piece.

Bulls GM
It was Avery Bradley, but that will change for this upcoming season. My answer is actually going to be Kristaps Porzingis. Im cheating a bit here, as hes not necessarily under-utilized, but rather not utilized to his best ability. Hed be fantastic starting at SF, and I dont know if him at PF best highlights his talent.

Warriors GM
I don't know the league well enough to have a strong opinion on that. There are probably guys on my own roster getting underutilized because I am bad and dumb. After clicking around the index for a half-hour looking for a decent answer, I'm gonna say that it's weird Gary Harris isn't scoring 15 a night on solid efficiency

Jazz GM
Kyle Kuzma

Magic GM
Giannis not because it's the GM's fault but more because of the versatility that he offers. I believe he can play any position well and should be tried that way

Spurs GM
Probably Ingram before this season.

Nets GM
Buddy Hield

Celtics GM
Time for biased answer #2... Donovan Mitchell WAS the answer here (by design) and should go from a career 10PPG scorer to a potential All-Star this year.

Bonus answer: maybe not quite underutilized or misused, but James Harden and Russell Westbrook should both put up huge numbers as they shift to PG this season for their teams

Suns GM
Up until this point, I think its been Karl Anthony Towns. In the right offense and system, he should be able to be a big scorer for a winning team. After sim one, it looks like hes moving in the right direction, putting up 24ppg next to Kyrie Irving.

Wolves GM
Booker for sure until this year. Also feel like Kat and Jokic could be used a little better too.

Lakers GM
I think its a mix of a few guys. Of course KAT is in the conversation, but from looking around the league, it looks like DLo isnt being used at all. Its either that, or he just sucks.

3. What did you think about the Nets Trades for Beal?

Wizards GM
I think they lucked into that deal. The CPU accepting a deal that 90% of real life GMs wouldn't really helped them out. CC putting a timetable on the trade and only accepting deals that the CPU accepts also helped them out a ton. At least he didn't get moved for Zach Collins and a pick though.

Bulls GM
Given the time deadline set by the acting Cavaliers GM, I would say that Beal was indeed traded for the highest yielding return. That said, there was hardly any necessity to trade him right away, as his return wouldnt have been any worse later, and if not significantly better. I understand the idea of shedding the salary before Free Agency except the Cavs werent all that active in FA.

Warriors GM
In terms of value in versus value out, it's a good trade for the Nets. You collect assets to make deals like this. Getting rid of draft picks that aren't their own is even better, because if the deal doesn't pan out then they'll still have lottery picks at their disposal. The problem is that it accelerated Brooklyn's time table before the rest of the roster is ready and I just don't see how the ceiling for the team elevates high enough in the next two seasons to convince Beal he's part of a contender.

For Cleveland, it's a gamble. The team nets two additional first-round picks over the next two years, which certainly has value. Unfortunately, neither team seems likely to be bad enough to make those picks worth much. Anything can go wrong at any time, of course, so there's a chance Houston or Washington suffer an unexpected set back that suddenly gives the picks more value. That just doesn't seem likely. De'Andre Hunter is a perfectly good ancillary piece. Flip him for assets or hang onto him when it's time to contend, he's going to be useful either way. It's an underwhelming return for Beal, but good enough, and teams had every opportunity to top it.

Jazz GM
Bullshit tbh

Magic GM
Cant complain about that. but it's pretty much Beal + at this point. they need other stars. we'll see how Zion does this season

Spurs GM
Im just here so I dont get fined. But good for Brooklyn

Nets GM
Unbiased answer: it was awesome! Realistic answer: meh.

Celtics GM
You know, sometimes a commish has to look at the health of the league long-term instead of just looking at one deal, player for player. Hunter was a top 5 pick (maybe a little reach) and clearly has value, although the bad TC certainly makes this look worse.

I have no issue with the trade, even if it was a below-market-value return.

Suns GM
I thought it was terrible value for the Cavaliers, especially after Hunter dropped in TC. They got an underwhelming prospect along with two poor first rounders. It was a clear loss in value for both the short and long term as I do not think Hunter will ever be an all star caliber player.

Wolves GM
Think that the Nets should have had to give Lonzo and JJJ and that would have been a dope trade. Just keep those 2 picks out of the deal.

Lakers GM
Absolute bullshit

4. Whats your playoff bracket as of TC?

Wizards GM
East:
1. Pacers 2. Knicks 3. Raptors 4. Hawks 5. Cavs 6. Bucks 7. Wizards 8. Sixers

West:
1. Kings 2. Mavs 3. Rockets 4. Wolves 5. Suns 6. Jazz 7. Grizzlies 8. Nuggets

Bulls GM
In the East, Indiana and New York will each win their divisions. Toronto will likely edge out Chicago for the next two seeds, and then with a drop-off Id slot in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Orlando as the last four in.

For the West. Sacto looks to take the West strong, with Dallas as the likely 2 seed. Minnesota will win the 3 seed, with Houston and Phoenix not too far behind. Then with a sizable gap, Utah, Portland, and Memphis round out the West.

Warriors GM
I genuinely haven't given it much thought, as I assume there will be something like 180,000 more trades before the season even starts. Also I don't know shit. But based on where everything stands right now...

1. Indiana vs. 8. Washington
2. Toronto vs. 7. Miami
3. New York vs. 6. Orlando
4. Chicago vs. 5. Atlanta

1. Sacramento vs. 8. Minnesota
2. Dallas vs. 7. Portland
3. Houston vs. 6. Memphis
4. Utah vs. 5. Phoneix

Jazz GM
Hard to say as of now but Im looking out for the Jazz, Raptors, and Knicks

Magic GM
East:
1. Hawks 2. Knicks 3. Raptors 4. Pistons 5. Pacers 6. Magic 7. 76ers 8. Heat

West:
1. Clippers 2. Kings 3. Mavs 4. Timberwolves 5. Suns 6. Lakers 7. Jazz 8. Blazers

Spurs GM
N/A

Nets GM
East:
1. Indiana 2. New York 3. Toronto
4. Philadelphia 5. Orlando 6. Miami 7. Cleveland
8. Chicago

West:
1. Sacramento 2. Phoenix 3. Dallas 4. Houston 5. Utah 6. Portland 7. Minnesota 8. Clippers

Celtics GM
Copout answer here but read my season preview article for my projected records and seeding - Ill take Indiana over Sacramento in the finals as my preliminary pick, but Indianas depth certainly needs to be addressed (even if they only have about 25 bench minutes per game to fill).

Suns GM
East:
Pacers 2. Knicks 3. Hawks 4. Bulls 5. Raptors 6. Cavs 7. Pistons 8. Hornets
West:
1. Kings 2. Suns 3. Rockets 4. Mavericks 5. Wolves 6. Clippers 7. Jazz 8. Blazers

Wolves GM
East:
1.Hawks 2. Pacers 3. 76ers 4. Heat 5. Knicks 6. Bulls 7. Bucks 8. Hornets

West:
Kings 2. Mavericks 3. Clippers 4. Nuggs 5. Spurs 6. Suns 7. Wolves 8. Lakers

5. After TC how would you redraft the lotto now that you have hindsight?

Wizards GM
1. Zion 2. Ja 3. Barrett 4. Reddish 5. MPJ 6. Hunter
7. Culver 8. White 9. Herro 10. Sekou 11. Garland
12. Clarke 13. Hayes

Bulls GM
Honestly way too early to tell based on just letter grades. Lets evaluate after they play some.

Warriors GM
Well, I certainly wouldn't have taken Culver at 4. I still think he's got a fair amount of potential to be a versatile wing in the same mold as Caris LeVert but getting blanked in training camp was a disappointment. Barrett and Reddish both should have gone earlier. Brandon Clarke at 6 confused me as soon as the pick was made given his advanced age compared to other prospects, but now that he's in Cleveland at least there will be ample opportunities for him to develop. I'm high on Michael Porter, Jr., I think he may have been a steal at 7 and maybe creeps into the top 4 or 5 in a re-draft.

Jazz GM
Still a bunch of unknowns even after the training camps, but I can safely say were in for some surprises with this upcoming class of rookies.

Magic GM
1. Zion Williamson 2. Ja Morant 3. R.J Barrett

Spurs GM
N/A

Nets GM
1. Williamson 2. Morant 3. Barrett 4. Morant
5. Reddish 6. Porter Jr. 7. Culver 8. Clark
9. Garland 10. Hero 11. White 12. Hayes

Celtics GM
I think its a little too soon to be overreacting to one TC, but Id certainly say RJ Barrett was passed on due to shooting concerns that already seem like they were overblown (I almost passed on him at 5, but it seemed a bit extreme so I gambled). Brandon Clarke may only be valued by me, but I dont mind him being a top 6-8 pick despite being 23 and limited as a scorer. Guys like Cam Reddish look to be quite worthy of a top 10 pick, while the top PGs Darius Garland/Coby White/even Ja Morant to a degree (Id still take him at #2) all look a bit less exciting now.

All in all, the lottery picks seem pretty solid still. Once they play we might realize some players were taken way too high, but for now I dont think we should be overreacting.

Suns GM
I would keep Zion as #1 of course, but I think Culver and Hunters values were hurt by underwhelming and even negative TCs, possibly taking them out of the top 5 in a redraft.

Wolves GM
1. Zion 2. Ja 3. Barrett 4. Reddish 5. MPJ 6. Herro
7. Culver 8. White 9. Hunter 10. Sekou 11. Garland
12. Clarke 13. Hayes

Lakers GM
Havent looked around much after TC, but one thing i do know is that Zion is overhyped just like IRL. I think for now, its time to talk more about Vanilla Jordan than anyone else in this class

6. What would you do with expiring KD and Russ?

Wizards GM
Toronto I think should keep him and make a run at it. Most of their guys are old, so if KD leaves they can let Horford walk and try to flip Lowry's contract or just eat it and let him stay for the rebuild, or they could just cut him and take the dead money while they tank. Charlotte is in kind of a predicament with Russ. They just traded for him, but they're still in the middle of a rebuild at the moment. I guess if this doesn't work out and he walks they could go back to rebuilding. Or if they aren't as competitive as they expect to be, they could flip him for pieces at the deadline.

Bulls GM
I dont see Charlotte contending, so I would trade Westbrook for a rebuilding package so when he walks, you arent left with nothing. As for Durant, unless the Raptors come out struggling I see them sticking together throughout the season, and hoping he re-signs.

Warriors GM
Charlotte is already out a first-round pick this year and while there's enough talent on the roster to get into the playoffs and not much more. More than $30 million of the team's cap next year is tied up in three centers with similar skill sets and re-signing a 31-year-old Russ to anything near the max will eat up the majority of the team's remaining flexibility to add talent around him. The Hornets don't have their own first-round pick this year, which makes tanking unappealing, but it's a sunk cost. Recoup something for Russ now.

Toronto has three All-NBA level talents on its roster including Durant. It has the talent to secure home court for much of the playoffs. And the team's entire roster, save for Kyle Lowry, comes off the books in the offseason. If there is a time to go for it, it's now. In fact, the Raptors should consider sending out a future pick to add depth before or at the deadline.

Jazz GM
If you can move Russ, move him. But if Im acquiring him I wouldnt be satisfied unless Im confident I can re-sign him or win a championship. KD? same.

Magic GM
If you can compete, I'd still keep them and compete. Then hopefully they resign. Otherwise, you still have birds so you'll likely resign them at a hefty price, but that's what you have to do to get star players.

Spurs GM
Trade Russ and just hope for the best with KD

Nets GM
Move Westbrook as Charlotte is not close to competing and could use the assets he would bring to start a serious rebuild. Keep Durant as teaming him with Kyle Lowry will always ensure the team is competitive and they will have lots of cap room after the season to make moves.

Celtics GM
If Im Charlotte, I try to win with Russ for a bit since I gave up my first to get him. If things look bleak at the deadline, youve gotta decide if hes worth the flight risk or if youd rather flip him back for picks (theres still a chance Charlotte can get more than they gave up for him, especially with Fox looking pretty average still).

If Im Toronto, Im not flipping him for anything unless I get an offer that lets me stay equally as competitive this season. I went all-in on acquiring Al Horford, I gave Kyle Lowry the monster contract, I built a team thats made to compete. Toronto should be better this season than the last couple if you ask me, so Id live with the risk of KD leaving since theres a legitimate chance to win a title.

Suns GM
With the Raptors aging roster, I would keep Durant if Im then. With Lowry, Horford, and Okafor, I think they have the pieces to win. Durant is arguably the best player in the file, the most dominant scorer in the league; with the right DC, the Raptors should be right up there with the best teams in the Eastern Conference and I think they should hold on for one last run with Durant and Lowry.

Wolves GM
Sell them off for all the youth can get. And dont let them walk for nothing. Especially if you arent able to win it all.

Lakers GM
The way i always look at it, if the future isnt bright, and you dont got a shot to make a run in the playoffs, sell off and start over. Swimming around the 8th seed year after year is just a waste of time and no fun. Get some youth/picks and build a new house

7. If youre starting a new rebuild right now and you have to start with Ben Simmons,A.Gordon or Fultz. Which one do you take and Why?

Wizards GM
We can cross off Simmons right off the bat. Intriguing prospect coming in, but I don't think he fits the FBB game at all, even after he's been allowed to play PG. Aaron Gordon is who he is at this point. He's gone through 6 training camps and is yet to blossom. I don't think he'll ever be a scorer, but his defense is solid at least. The clear answer to me is Fultz, he has gone +8 through 3 training camps, already has handles and defense, and showed decent volume off the bench last year for the Wizards.

Bulls GM
Markelle, and pretty easy honestly. Gordon is a worse version of Jabari Parker, who is a backup 3. Simmons cant shoot still, and Fultz was just camped.

Warriors GM
I'd like to say Simmons because my team is full of positionless weirdos with odd skillsets so I have an affinity for Ben. But Fultz is the answer. Good size, you can trust him with the ball, rebounds well for his position, and he's going to create turnovers. If his shot comes around, he's a big problem. Even if it doesn't, he's doing to impact the game and make life miserable for opposing guards, which is a big deal in a league that is very guard-centric.

Jazz GM
Ben Simmons. Lots of promise at PG if he can make the jump.

Magic GM
A. Gordon. Best combination of skill and athleticism along with versatility.

Spurs GM
Ben Simmons

Nets GM
This a tough one. Im going with Fultz as he is only 21 years of age, already has impressive ratings (although he needs to work on that 3-point %), and he is under contract through next season meaning I wouldnt have to worry about his contract this year.

Celtics GM
I take Fultz, then trade his ass to Washington for the most assets I can get before he sims and people realize he still cant shoot. Aaron Gordon is the type of player that Im not convinced fits anywhere on a good team. Ben Simmons would be interesting as a power forward if you had someone like Rudy Gobert next to him to offset his weaknesses, but hell probably get a (bad) max in RFA.

Im perfectly fine passing on all three of these guys

Suns GM
I would choose to build around Fultz. For me, he is the only player without a clear weakness. He has the potential to be an excellent passer and defender and has the volume that the other players lack- I think he is going to be a star player and one of the best guards in the league.

Wolves GM
Ben Simmons. I think he could be dope if used differently.

Lakers GM
Its definitely between Fultz and Simmons. Fultzs efficiency is a little toast but i do like the assist TO ratio. Bens turnovers are high but he does everything else well but doesnt shoot any threes. I do like that Markelle is a good rebounder for his size and think his efficency could get fixed, so i will go with Markelle Fultz

8. Gun to your head: Who wins it all this year?

Wizards GM
I'll say the Kings, just because I think they're more likely to come out of the West, than the Pacers are to come out of the stacked East.

Bulls GM
Give me the Knicks. They gotta if theyre gonna go over the hard cap here.

Warriors GM
Sacramento, now please don't shoot me.

Jazz GM
Cant bet against my guys. The Utah Jazz.

Magic GM
Indiana Pacers

Spurs GM
Dallas Mavericks

Nets GM
Indiana Pacers

Celtics GM
Indiana. James Harden, Mr. elite defender, will be on his MVP shit. I doubted the loss of Ty Lawson at first, but I like the idea of juicing one of the files top offensive players alongside the rest of the clean-fitting roster.

Suns GM
I think that the Kings have a star trio and enough depth around them to win the title this year. The Pacers came up short last year and it will depend on the changes made after trading Ty Lawson and whether they improved or not- I think they have the best shot from the East but I am leaning towards Sacramento to win.

Wolves GM
Sacramento Kings

Lakers GM
Sacramento Kings

9. Will the Nets make the playoffs after all the moves?

Wizards GM
Nope, that team is still Beal and nothing else. Zion might be good, but there's also a good chance he sucks. Their PG situation is a serious problem and it seems like they're just trying to patch holes with guys like Zeller, Teague, and Turner. I'll say 25-30ish wins for them this year.

Bulls GM
Nope. Beal and Zion arent a great fit (another possible answer to #2) since Zion will do best in an inside focus and Beal in an outside focus. And those are the only two guys that I think can score on this team. Luckily they still own their 1st.

Warriors GM
No. The frontcourt still feels thin, depth on the wings is a real problem. It's a core that will be interesting in a few years but it feels like Beal arrived too early.

Jazz GM
Nets will slide into the playoffs.

Magic GM
Depends on Zion's production, but as of now no.

Spurs GM
Yeah as the 7th seed.

Nets GM
Sadly, not this season.

Celtics GM
Im going to say no, at least for the time being. Zion should put up numbers, but Lonzo is probably the worst player in the league in terms of wins and losses if he starts at any position. They also have an awkward fit with some shooters, some interior-focused guys, and some bad rebounders/defenders in the post.

They absolutely could make it, but Im not betting on them.

Suns GM
I think the Nets only have two starter caliber players on their rosters. In the Western conference, it would be a challenge to make the playoffs; in the East, it will be nearly impossible.

Wolves GM
Nope

Lakers GM
I dont think just Beal will be enough. While Zion is young, i dont think he can be a guy who helps Beal carry them at this point of his career. Future is brighter than ever for the Nets though

10. What specs are you most excited about coming into the league in the next 2 years?

Wizards GM
I don't really know a lot about these high school guys so I'm probably not the best to speak on this (but that won't stop me). I think the obvious ones should be fun to see. Wiseman seems like a prototypical modern big man, people really seem to like Anthony Edwards as a scoring wingman. Greg Anthony's kid is probably the 1st overall pick in our league, considering how much PG's are valued. Also think having LaMelo in the league will be fun.

Bulls GM
Bronny and Zaire, bc thats the only kids I know of

Warriors GM
I don't know what specs are. You're throwing too many big words at me. Because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take them as disrespect.

Jazz GM
Im not sure but I do wanna see dez face luxury tax penalties

Magic GM
Zion Williamson and Jayson Tatum because I'm biased

Spurs GM
Just the growth of the g league and seeing young prospects develop.

Nets GM
Anthony Edwards (SG-Georgia); Makur Maker (C)

Celtics GM
Theo Sydnor and Paul Miles all look fantastic. *clown emoji*

Suns GM
I cant wait to bring in Bronny to play with his dad in Phoenix.

Wolves GM
Wiseman,Lamelo,Bronny and Nico

Lakers GM
Kobe, Zeke, Arvydas, Marciulionis

11. And Lastly after we use up real draft classes. Would you guys prefer made up classes or Retro?

Wizards GM
Retro by a long shot. Think using made up guys takes a lot of the fun out of the game, and I can't imagine CC going that route, so I think we'll be seeing retro classes as long as we don't restart.

Bulls GM
Retro for sure. I want Len Bias and Reggie Lewis in the league :( RIP

Warriors GM
Rationally, made-up draft classes would probably be the purest form of the game as it is completely randomized and there's no emotional attachment to a name that can make someone more or less alluring simply because of familiarity with them. That said, I wanna draft Kareem so give me the damn retro classes.

Jazz GM
Made up classes tbh. Retro wouldnt do too well since we will get tired of it pretty fast. Maybe start the next league earlier.

Magic GM
I feel like we have enough future to go off of that I'd like to see such as into draft of 2020, 2021, possibly 2022. Some retro players won't be ideal just due to fbb nature of playstyle. But I'd still be interested in going up to 2021,2022 then retro

Spurs GM
Retro. I would love to see guys like a Dr J or Vince Carter in this league

Nets GM
Retro! Whats the fun of made up players? Im a big proponent of real draft classes

Celtics GM
Can I choose option 3? Even though Im rebuilding and wont see the fruits of my labor for a few years, Id have to say Im not a big fan of fake player draft classes. Im also not a fan of mixing in retro. Ill live with whatever the big man decides, even if that means I ignore half of the file and only trade for guys that currently exist in the NBA/NCAA IRL.

Id personally prefer going with college and HS classes for another ~3 years or as long as we have realistic players, but Im not sure we need to be drafting kids that are 10 IRL right now like some other leagues have done. Id rather just restart in a retro era when that happens (Id say mid/late 90s or very early 2000s is probably best, since most of us know those guys to a degree).

Ill stay tuned

Suns GM
I always enjoyed retro classes and would prefer if we did that in the future.

Wolves GM
Retro for sure

Lakers GM
Truly doesnt matter to me. I like retro or doing the next upcoming classes going forward. My only issue is making sure the future future kids get made right, and that might be hard considering we havent seen them play. Its a challenge. Therefore itd make sense and would make it easier for CC if we went retro.

This wraps up our roundtable. A lot of good answers and in sight on what GMs around our league think. Thanks to Brack for making the questions. Thanks to Bosox for helping with the formatting, and thanks for reading yall.

Bozo The Clown

Reaction score
Good read, some funny responses in there. Im not sure half of you guys are literate though *clown emoji*

Also how did typos get edited in to my responses?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good read. Except for when brack expects me to miss the playoffs *clown emoji*.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wizards GM - $3
Bulls GM - $3
Warriors GM - $3
Jazz GM - $2
Magic GM - $3
Spurs GM - $2
Nets GM - $3
Boston GM - $3
Suns GM - $3
Wolves GM - $4
Lakers GM - $4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%