Reaction score
i like that trade for the spurs

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For Sacramento, it's pretty obvious they want to surround that team with as many vets as they can because the coaching staff is on the hotseat.

For San Antonio, Parker is easily their most tradable piece. Manu is their best player, and Duncan is like the Cal Ripken Jr of basketball so he isn't going anywhere. I heard San Antonio offered George Hill for the 10th, 11th, or 12th pick too.

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
etheir way, he will be traded sooner or later.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If it's for real it needs to be pulled off. Tony Parker is better than whatever we're getting with the #7 and Casspi fucking blows. RJ is just as good as Francsico and JT isn't going to be anything special.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
For Sacramento, it's pretty obvious they want to surround that team with as many vets as they can because the coaching staff is on the hotseat.

For San Antonio, Parker is easily their most tradable piece. Manu is their best player, and Duncan is like the Cal Ripken Jr of basketball so he isn't going anywhere. I heard San Antonio offered George Hill for the 10th, 11th, or 12th pick too.
Me too.

etheir way, he will be traded sooner or later.
Yeah ever since Parker told the French media that the Spurs championship days are long over he has been on the hot seat with Pop and crew.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Sacramento needs any veteran leadership at this point. One of the main knocks against the Maloofs last season was that they were in the bottom tier in team salary, affecting both the product on the court and fans in the seats. I think this is a step in a nice direction, although ultimately the sticking point in this deal is Jefferson's contract. I doubt they deal if they are forced to take that contract on.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
This deal is dead, Spurs made a deal with Indiana to get the guy they wanted all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%