New Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
wrestling is acting...but UFC is MMA and is absolutely not acting, but these guys take the biggest hits around in any sport.

But I like the slide thing, and I think that last slide should just be the left over sports like golf, soccer, and whatever else.
I don't deny that the martial arts are soft or not sports or whatever you're saying. I'm saying they have no place on our banner... there's hardly any discussion about them, and if you start including them, then you've got to start including everything else (i.e. Boxing, Tennis, Car Racing, Lacrosse, Water Polo, X-Games, Table Tennis, Cricket, Rugby...)

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
No. I didnt include Hockey.
I think we got that.. he's saying you should include Hockey, and I'm saying we should include Hockey and Soccer if we're talking about the big sports.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Soccer I forgot about in the U.S isn't big but internationally it is so yea BIG 5.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't deny that the martial arts are soft or not sports or whatever you're saying. I'm saying they have no place on our banner... there's hardly any discussion about them, and if you start including them, then you've got to start including everything else (i.e. Boxing, Tennis, Car Racing, Lacrosse, Water Polo, X-Games, Table Tennis, Cricket, Rugby...)
Well then we might as well throw out golf and maybe soccer as well. Cause the majority of the talk is football, basketball, baseball, and hockey....the big 4.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there ARE other sport slides I made for the night skin - just no one could ever find the coding to revolve them....

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there ARE other sport slides I made for the night skin - just no one could ever find the coding to revolve them....
Yea I thought so. I remember there were quite a few.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I think the easiest way to show you guys is to upload it, so when the admins can give me the uploading power I'll show you guys some.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the easiest way to show you guys is to upload it, so when the admins can give me the uploading power I'll show you guys some.
Cool.
PM Bidness he's on right now.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its sick, I love it, especially b/c of Nate the Great.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How do you see it? IT's not in my bottom skin selector.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How did you see it Dez?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's talking about the one on the 1st page of this thread, that one he posted a while ago.

Marcum28

Reaction score
It'll be in the skin selector once I am granted uploading admin status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%