New Moderator: Fuhgeddaboudit

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hey guys. 

About a week ago Teagle informed us he was going to step down from his spot as NFL & NHL Moderator. He did a good job for a while, especially after the Merger discussion. However, as many of us understand, time was valuable and he just didn't have enough time to keep the sections going. 

So with that, please welcome our new NHL Moderator: Fuhgeddaboudit. I've talked to some other people who spent time at CSS and other sites and they all vouched for him. We've all gotten to know him over the last two months and he's a cool guy, so I'm glad to have him on board. 

As for the NFL spot, with the draft coming up we're keeping the spot open. The draft discussions should keep the section fairly active; Bosox, Nola and I will all keep it updated with new threads as well. Basically we're keeping our eyes open for whoever steps up and shines over there. We're even open to bringing in someone from the outside, as that would probably help bring some fresh blood over here. So if you have a friend that might be interested in the spot, tell them to get over here and start posting. 

If you are interested in the NFL Moderator position, send a PM to either Bosox, Nola or I. This way we're aware you're interested. 

Thanks,

SI Staff. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%