New Mod

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
After some deliberation, Frontpage Stardom, due to an increased schedule outside of SI, has requested to be temporarily relieved of his duties as our MLB Mod.

Let me be the first to thank FPS for his time as a mod, and when he feels he is able to contribute to the baseball section more frequently the spot will be his barring unforeseen circumstances.

In the meantime, we do have somebody who has stepped forward as a temporary replacement that the Administration feels comfortable with as the postseason is just around the corner.

So please welcome CameronCrazy06 as your new MLB Moderator. CC has been interested in a spot on the staff for quite some time so now is his opportunity to show us what he's got. Welcome aboard.

- GMF

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congratulations to CC! I'm sure you'll excel in the spot as I've seen you've been active in the MLB forums... especially this season (I guess with the Orioles winning now and all :p).

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Awesome. I don't care too much for baseball. But that's about all the Gamecocks are good at.

:)

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Thanks for what you've done for the MLB section FPS and Congrats CC. I'm sure you'll keep the MLB section active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%