Leonard Fournette Insured for $10M

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Leonard Fournette may one day make millions of dollars as a star NFL running back.

But what if he doesnt make it or gets hurt? Hes insured for $10 million, CBSSports.com reported Thursday in a wide-ranging story about athlete insurance policies.

Fournette and his family took out loans to purchase two $10 million insurance policies through Kaymore Sports Risk Management and Consulting. The policies cover him for $10 million in total disability in the event of a career-ending injury and $10 million for circumstances that would lead to him falling from his projected NFL draft spot, the site reported.
http://blogs.theadvocate.com/tigertracks/report-lsu-running-back-leonard-fournette-insured-for-10-million/

Pretty smart thing to do now. Didn't Jaylen Smith do the same thing?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He shouldn't even play. He has nothing left to prove 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You shut your whore mouth

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And I couldn't see him passing up the chance for a national title

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is a national championship worth to him, though? To get a "winner" label? Pride? 

He isn't going to get paid, he's risking injury, and he's using up one of his prime years at a position that doesn't last long. Guaranteed top 10 pick even if he sits out a year. 

I wouldn't advocate this for most players, but for a guy like him, it doesn't make sense to play. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I actually agree with dan.

Ezekiel Elliott just went fourth overall. Fournette is just as good, if not better (posted nearly identical numbers)

He's a Top 10 lock right now, and there isn't much else to prove. The only reason I can see for him returning in his best interest would be if Cook or Chubb have ridiculous seasons, and pass him over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 7 87.5%