Knicks Pursuing Harrington; Spurs Seek Curry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Donnie Walsh is familiar with Al Harrington, a player he has already acquired twice and could bring aboard once more.

The thinking is that Harrington would fit Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system because he can run the floor and spot up behind the arc.

The Knicks are said to be dangling Eddy Curry but a third team may need to be involved to make the trade happen.

The San Antonio Spurs are desperate for additional scoring and may feel they can revive Curry's career by placing him next to Tim Duncan and Tony Parker. But it is unclear who the Spurs would send to the Warriors in such a deal.

The Warriors are reportedly asking for David Lee to complete a straight two-team trade with New York
-- Real GM

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Golden State needs to give it up going after Lee as well.

As for Curry heading to the Spurs, i think thats his best chance to revive his career. There he will either get back on the right track or officially become a bust. Pop is gonna need him to play D and Timmy D will stay on him about it.

I like the trade for Us of course, we sill be somewhat stacked at the PF/Sf position, as long as Chandler continues to get the PT he's getting I wont mind.

I do hope it happens though.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The warriors are on crack if they think we are going to trade Lee. I wouldnt mind having Harrington, but I would rather just plow through all those bad contracts and not be tied up long term once again. But Harringtons contract does end after 2010, which would be just in time for the Lebron sweepstakes! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%