John Mayberry's Agents Helping Him Get Laid?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
According to the New York Post the agents for Phillies rookie outfielder John Mayberry Jr. have been trying to get him a date with Antoinette Nikprelaj, an actress and model who played a mermaid in “Pirates of the Caribbean.”

Here’s the e-mail that Mayberry’s representatives at CAA apparently sent out to Nikprelaj’s agent on his behalf:

I imagine you’re familiar with CAA and some of our clients, as we work with Ryan Howard, Roy Halladay, Buster Posey and Andre Ethier among others. I hate to even be sending you this e-mail, and I’m quite embarrassed to say the least, but we have a young client on the Philadelphia Phillies who asked us if we knew any agents at Innovative Artists and could connect him to Antoinette Nikprelaj.

I know you’re not a dating or set-up service, but John Mayberry Jr. would love to meet Antoinette or invite her to a baseball game sometime. Would this be possible? Here’s a bio of John to give you some more info on him (he’s a great guy, down-to-earth, humble, Stanford-educated, etc.) Thanks for considering this as you know how this business is and servicing clients.​

UPDATE: Turns out Nikprelaj is married and has a daughter, so the degree of difficulty on Mayberry’s hookup has risen considerably.
Really bro... really?....REALLY?!?!

How is it that a professional baseball player needs to go to these lengths to get some action?

PS. How do i get this agency to represent me?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao wow. Talk about desperate.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
lmfao

if i was him id just go to the club and make it rain on hoes, fuck this simp shit

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
and apparently Hunter Pence asked if Any ladies would like to go out with Mayberry, via Twitter. THis story gets sadder and sadder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%