Jeter and Walker Join the Hall

catman

Reaction score
Derek Jeter received 396 out of the 397 votes cast. I see absolutely no reason to try to find which writer didn't vote for him. They had their reasons, and ultimately it does not matter. He got in and rightfully so.
Larry Walker influenced an entire country of kids to give baseball a try. He played a very long time at a very high level. He played for 3 franchises and had only 31% of his at bats at Coors Field. He hit well there, obviously, but he hit well away from Coors also. He was one of the better defensive outfielders in the game. He also had the ability to wear a Spongebob Squarepants shirt on MLB Network.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Derek Jeter received 396 out of the 397 votes cast. I see absolutely no reason to try to find which writer didn't vote for him. They had their reasons, and ultimately it does not matter. He got in and rightfully so.
Larry Walker influenced an entire country of kids to give baseball a try. He played a very long time at a very high level. He played for 3 franchises and had only 31% of his at bats at Coors Field. He hit well there, obviously, but he hit well away from Coors also. He was one of the better defensive outfielders in the game. He also had the ability to wear a Spongebob Squarepants shirt on MLB Network.
I can't believe one writer decided not to vote Jeter in..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%