Jenrry Mejia latest player suspended for use of stanozolo

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
ATLANTA -- New York Mets closer Jenrry Mejia has been suspended 80 games after testing positive for stanozolol, Major League Baseball announced Saturday.

"We're very disappointed. I mean, extremely disappointed," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "We came into this whole thing in spring training with huge expectations and the back end of our bullpen being very, very strong. So we're all shocked and disappointed, but we stand by the rules and what Major League Baseball has put down. We'll have to regroup and get through the next 80 games with somebody else."

This is the fourth MLB suspension for a positive stanozolol test since March 27. Seattle Mariners pitcher David Rollins, Atlanta Braves pitcher Arodys Vizcaino and Minnesota Twins pitcher Ervin Santana each were suspended 80 games as well.

A person familiar with the penalties told The Associated Press that MLB has not found any links to the four positive tests. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the probe is ongoing.

Source: espn.com

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Its so hard being a Mets fan, so hard.....

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
We have got to be cursed, theres no other reason behind it.....

I heard a story that a construction worker who was a Phillies fan left a Jimmy Rollins jersey underneath Citi Fields construction site and now the Mets are cursed.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
First player suspended 162 games under the new policy. Way to go Jenrry....

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
We have got to be cursed, theres no other reason behind it.....

I heard a story that a construction worker who was a Phillies fan left a Jimmy Rollins jersey underneath Citi Fields construction site and now the Mets are cursed.
Pretty sure we were cursed long before Citi Field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%