Hi there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxDesigns

Reaction score
Basically I have an offer for this forum.

Oh, and sorry about this being public. I don't have PM features and I couldn't find the boards email. Still, this might interest members aswell. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Anyhow, how would you like a brand new sleek homepage?
This would take this forum to the next level. Would get you more hits, more members, more activity, more search engine results, and maybe in the long run more money.
All this for just £30 to £50 (60 to 100 US dollars)

If you want to find out more about me, check out my site/portfolio - saxdesigns.co.uk

If your interested you can contact me via [email protected]

Thanks for your time,
Jack Smith.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeh. No need to risk paying someone when you can get the same job done for free.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No offense to anybody here, but there's been a lot of talk of people doing stuff yet I haven't seen anything. I know it takes time to make things that look good, but an update every now and then would be nice. However, I do agree with you guys that I'd rather have somebody here do it for free than pay somebody else a large amount of money for something.

Sorry sax...

saxDesigns

Reaction score
Just one more thing. I can easily come up with some templates right here right now. Might interest you.

Also, I'm willing to lower the price down to 25 to 35 dollars. That is cheap for what you will get, trust me.

I've made manily dealings in the past. All payments are done via Paypal, securely and easily.

Change of mind maybe? I'll show you some templates in the next 24 hours.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Just one more thing. I can easily come up with some templates right here right now. Might interest you.

Also, I'm willing to lower the price down to 25 to 35 dollars. That is cheap for what you will get, trust me.

I've made manily dealings in the past. All payments are done via Paypal, securely and easily.

Change of mind maybe? I'll show you some templates in the next 24 hours.
I'd just suggest that you give up already, because there's no chance anyone is gonna spend money when they can get it done for free. Think of it logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%