HF a g-mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know I'm not one to speak, but I think it's ludicrous for him to become a gmod, mainly because he hasn't done <Censored> for the site... He is only active when he is attempting to become a staff member...

If he got to be a gmod based on merit or past jobs, then I have no choice personally but to leave... Him over more deserving people who are ALWAYS active??? I mean really, don't you realize that he's only active right before one of his infamous attempts at becoming an admin or staff?

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
Don't you think you're overreacting? I don't agree with the choice either, but you shouldn't quit because of it.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know this is closed, but I don't feel like making a new thread, so...

If he was suppose to be a co-admin to code the "dark" skin, why isn't there any coding going on? If the skin isn't ready to close, then I guess he doesn't need to be an admin yet.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I know this is closed, but I don't feel like making a new thread, so...

If he was suppose to be a co-admin to code the "dark" skin, why isn't there any coding going on? If the skin isn't ready to close, then I guess he doesn't need to be an admin yet.
He's kinda busy handing out suspensions, be patient. :mellow:

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really sad that he's not only a gmod, but an admin... Quite frankly I'd say that no sane admin would even make him staff... What has he done lately? He's promised <Censored> and never did it, and he's only active for a few weeks right before he ever hears that he might get a staff spot...

He doesn't want to help the forum, he just wants power and attention...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Calm the <Censored> down, I'm leaving SI so you guys can all live happily and not <Censored> about me so much.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Calm the <Censored> down, I'm leaving SI so you guys can all live happily and not <Censored> about me so much.
Should I be more surprised or happy?

Note: the surprised part is sarcasm

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't you think you're overreacting? I don't agree with the choice either, but you shouldn't quit because of it.
What a Great thread *applause* can someone actully attempt to contact someone like jarrod or I. You all think Jarrod is a god and he asked if I didnt mind VC being a G-Mod. I just want to applaud everyone...I am gonna start correcting my staff soon, there are too many flaws IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%