Greg Jennings: 'I wouldn't mind' joining the dolphins.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Wide receiver Greg Jennings knows that his time in Green Bay is very likely coming to an end. He confirmed to NFL Network's Lindsay Rhodes that he put his house for sale recently, and he's ready for anything to happen in free agency.

That includes a reunion with Joe Philbin in Miami.

"I wouldn't mind that at all," Jennings said. "The weather's definitely nice. They have an up and coming quarterback."

Jennings, like most NFL players, isn't going to rule out any options. He was asked if joining the rival Minnesota Vikings would be distasteful.

"It's one of those situations ... it's a business," Jennings said. And later: "All other 31 teams are an option."

Jennings stressed he wasn't ruling out a return to Green Bay; he's just honest about his future. He knows that he's likely to get a better deal from a team like the Vikings or Dolphins that badly need a top-tier wideout.

Despite an injury-plagued 2012, we expect Jennings to get a big money deal. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport also mentioned the St. Louis Rams and Indianapolis Colts as possible fits. Mike Wallace and possibly Dwayne Bowe could get more money than Jennings, but it shouldn't be that much more. Look for all three players to get snapped up shortly after the start of free agency.
NFL.com

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't him saying "Miami come and get me". Would really love to land him in Minnesota.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the packers are falling, fast. i hope he doesnt go back. miami would be cool to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%