'Good possibility' LSU, Miles part ways

Bugsy

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
LSU is able to pull recruits from the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country and has the benefit of being the flagship program in a loaded state. Florida State, no matter how good they are, will always have to compete with Florida and Miami for the top talent in the state. Then there is the SEC factor.

Also, bringing up basketball in your argument just proves how weak the ACC is at football.
LSU has to compete with multiple top teams. Period. It is absolutely asinine to think otherwise. And that does not mean LSU is the better job. You're literally saying LSU is the 'better' job because it's 'easier' to recruit. Because FSU has Miami and Florida in the same state it's automatically a worse job? Makes perfect sense.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Bugsy said:
Rotflmfao. You spew rhetoric and fallacies. You made the assertion I'm a ND fan. Where is your evidence? You made the assertion I'm an SEC hater. Where is your evidence? Do you always make fallacies and pull assumptions out of no where when you have no logical argument to provide? You say the SEC has dominated. Really? Vanderbilt? South Carolina? Ole miss? When did Mississippi state win the title? Tennessee? Kentucky?
Pay more attention to recruiting classes and pay attention to rankings. There's a reason teams like Alabama and Georgia can schedule a pair of cupcake opponents each season and still control the polls. Voters credit the SEC as having the toughest in-conference schedule year in and year out. You should also pay attention to the NFL Draft. Keep rolling on the floor laughing. I laugh at your lack of college football expertise.

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
SEC is overrated. A bunch of high ranked teams beating up on each other and they fail to schedule good OOC teams. Always receive high recruiting rankings but what happens on the field? Texas A&M is a perfect example of recruiting rankings not turning out into production. LSU can't develop a QB for the life of them. Florida has been shit since Tebow left. Ole Miss will never be real championship contenders and $$$.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe™;9833 said:
SEC is overrated. A bunch of high ranked teams beating up on each other and they fail to schedule good OOC teams. Always receive high recruiting rankings but what happens on the field? Texas A&M is a perfect example of recruiting rankings not turning out into production. LSU can't develop a QB for the life of them. Florida has been shit since Tebow left. Ole Miss will never be real championship contenders and $$$.
^ All of this is a misguided perception. You Sir should refrain from getting your CFB knowledge direct from Colin Cowherd.

Alabama has played a major OOC opponent to open every season in recent memory. Ole Miss is set to kickoff next season against FSU. If SEC schedules were such a joke, then why are they consistently ranked among the top of Sagrin's charts year in and out?

Give me a conference better than the SEC and we'll talk. All the shit you're saying about this team's QB and that team's inability to develop recruits rings true everywhere else. Maybe you guys should spend more time ragging on the other conferences that have taken a backseat to the SEC. The Big 10 fell into shit until a pair of major head coaching hires gave ESPN an erection. The Pac 12 hasn't been relevant beyond Oregon's offense since the USC dynasty ended. The Big 12....never mind the Big 12. Too easy to pick that conference apart. As for the ACC, does anybody have anything outside of the 2014 FSU team as a defense??

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
SEC schedules get so much credit because they all play each other. Half the time you'll have a top 15 matchup between two SEC teams, whichever one loses drops like 3 spots and the winner catapults into the top 5. Look at the preseason top 25. Auburn being ranked @ 6, Georgia @ 9, LSU @ 14, Ole Miss @ 17, ARKANSAS @ 18 LOL , Mizzou @ 24 and Tennessee @ 25 and you had Miss State & A&M right behind them.

This year you could make a case that the Big 12 has been better than the SEC. Oklahoma is probably the best team out of the bunch. Alabama would be #2 and then I'd throw in Baylor/TCU/Oklahoma State over any other team in the SEC outside of Bama.

Bugsy

Reaction score
Flint said:
Pay more attention to recruiting classes and pay attention to rankings. There's a reason teams like Alabama and Georgia can schedule a pair of cupcake opponents each season and still control the polls. Voters credit the SEC as having the toughest in-conference schedule year in and year out. You should also pay attention to the NFL Draft. Keep rolling on the floor laughing. I laugh at your lack of college football expertise.
My lack of college expertise? Lmfao. You don't even know me. I love how you ignore the ACC's number of draft picks. Or FSU's loaded team from a couple years ago. Stop watching espn

Bugsy

Reaction score
Flint said:
^ All of this is a misguided perception. You Sir should refrain from getting your CFB knowledge direct from Colin Cowherd.

Alabama has played a major OOC opponent to open every season in recent memory. Ole Miss is set to kickoff next season against FSU. If SEC schedules were such a joke, then why are they consistently ranked among the top of Sagrin's charts year in and out?

Give me a conference better than the SEC and we'll talk. All the shit you're saying about this team's QB and that team's inability to develop recruits rings true everywhere else. Maybe you guys should spend more time ragging on the other conferences that have taken a backseat to the SEC. The Big 10 fell into shit until a pair of major head coaching hires gave ESPN an erection. The Pac 12 hasn't been relevant beyond Oregon's offense since the USC dynasty ended. The Big 12....never mind the Big 12. Too easy to pick that conference apart. As for the ACC, does anybody have anything outside of the 2014 FSU team as a defense??
Your entire research is at the level of espn. You have the same bias they do. Do you work for espn? Try forming an argument without the use of fallacies and being intellectually dishonest.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Bugsy said:
Your entire research is at the level of espn. You have the same bias they do. Do you work for espn? Try forming an argument without the use of fallacies and being intellectually dishonest.
You're trying to debate with nothing more than insults. Go pound fucking sand.

Bugsy

Reaction score
Lmfao. All you do is throw around insults. You make assertions, provide no evidence and then insult those with differing opinions. What a great way to make a forum grow.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Bugsy said:
Lmfao. All you do is throw around insults. You make assertions, provide no evidence and then insult those with differing opinions. What a great way to make a forum grow.
You have 38 posts, no to mention I haven't seen you posted actual facts or stats to back up anything you say.

Bugsy

Reaction score
Lmao. What do my 38 posts have to do with anything? How many of mine resort to insulting someone? You haven't provided any evidence. You spew assertions but fail to back any of them up. You throw in rhetoric and ad hominems then think you're making a point.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Bugsy said:
Lmao. What do my 38 posts have to do with anything? How many of mine resort to insulting someone? You haven't provided any evidence. You spew assertions but fail to back any of them up. You throw in rhetoric and ad hominems then think you're making a point.
Well Alabama is in the CFP for the 2nd straight year. Plenty of reports Jimbo's people were in talks with LSU administrators as well. Not sure what else I need to show that you're wrong.

Bugsy

Reaction score
Lmfaooooo. What am I wrong about? You can't comprehend the difference between facts and opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%