[GFXL] Week 4 - Video Games

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
hmm not bad. I personally like mine more but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide which one to use.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Both of them are really nice .. the first one is clean and the second more '' grungy ''
But since both are equally nice , I would rather have Ambivalent have is own work posted for the competition if that's okay for everyone  ?

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Mr.Baller said:
3 Signatures, 1 Wallpaper

Only rule is that you have to use game footage. Video game renders, screenshots etc. Everything else is up to you.

Due the 11th.

FINAL WORK :

or

WALL :

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Mr.Baller said:
Both of them are really nice .. the first one is clean and the second more '' grungy ''
But since both are equally nice , I would rather have Ambivalent have is own work posted for the competition if that's okay for everyone  ?

I appreciate it, but I have no problem with you guys picking the collab if you think it's better. It's all about sending the best work we can. Like I said I personally liked the original more but if more people like the collab we should send that.

I'm also working on a killzone wall bc I found a sick pic but same goes for that. I wouldn't be offended at all if you guys decide to stick with the batman wall since it's nice too.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Sounds good ;) Can't wait to see the wallpaper your going to make

For the signature : My vote goes to the orginal work

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
thanks dude.

also could whoever touched the cod sig last upload the psd? I wanna see if I could add to it if I have time

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
thanks dude... which do you prefer for the uncharted sig and the wall?
Idk man, I mean I like the wall mine better.
But i don't think I did that good on that sig, so your version in better.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
.doctor said:
Idk man, I mean I like the wall mine better.
But i don't think I did that good on that sig, so your version in better.
ok cool. I hope you don't think I was trying to show you up or anything, cause you good a good job on that wall. I just loved that pic and really wanted to make something out of it and I figured it would be good to have options.

Also I think options are a good idea in general in future weeks if we have time. Obviously quality>quantity but if you have a few good ideas or just want to make a few don't be shy about it. It's always good to have options and we can vote to keep the ones we like best.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I like both walls but the I slightly prefer the killzone one

Donkey

Members
Reaction score
Love the edits, I like the first wall better too.

I have a feeling the other teams going to throw out a way better wall though, idk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%