Getty Image Watermark - Make it Gone!

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Hey fellas , cant remember how to even photoshop anymore :)

Anyone good with removing the watermark off this image?

A buddy of mine bought that actual game used jersey and wants to frame this picture with it.

Its the best picture we could find with it showing the back numbers because its obvious photomatch.

Here is the jersey
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270886460850?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks in advance!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Someone here is real good at it, TTN maybe? Don't quote me on that though.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
well getting the image in that resolution and quality would be pointless to print anyways.

i'm not sure if you can buy individual images on getty, but id assume you can. it probably wouldn't cost all that much to do that, and I mean he paid $750 for the jersey, Im sure he can afford the picture.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Quality really wont matter he just wants the picture to be somewhere in the corner of the frame or something..

Getty images cost like 80 bucks i told him id try to get it removed before he bought one

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
ahh, thats more than I thought. Nonetheless I'm sure someone on here knows how to get em for free.

vikesfan

Reaction score
Macken? Where you been man? I tried to clone stamp over it, let me know if this works.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Macken? Where you been man? I tried to clone stamp over it, let me know if this works.
Bro thats awesome thanks..

I found a new hobby in sports cards and have owned 2 built 2 successful websites for sports cards. Been pretty busy with that stuff so i dont do much graphics other then skins nowadays..

So pumped for the Vikings next season for some odd reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%