Gerald Wallace To Be Traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Could Gerald Wallace's time in Charlotte be up? According to a report published by NBA website Pro Basketball News, multiple sources have confirmed that Wallace being shipped out of the Bobcats camp is imminent, though the destination is unknown.

Both Golden State and New York were mentioned - with Al Harrington and Eddy Curry possible pieces of a multiple team deal, with Charlotte also disappointed in pair Raymond Felton and Adam Morrison.
LINK

Now this is a guy I would love to get, and wouldnt mind adding Lee in a deal if we were to pick up Wallace.

Since I live in Charlotte, I see Bobcats games all the time, and Wallace is one of the most underrated/unknown players in the league. He would be PERFECT in D'Antoni's offense especially since he's added somewhat of a outside shot.

bballer13333

Reaction score
G-Wall is a stud, he would fit perfectly in a fast tempo offense like the Warriors.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eddy Curry + Lee for Wallace + Felton kind of deal would make me hard... But we'd need a big man.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Crash would look awesome is the P&G...

anyways, here's the rumor:

GSW gets Gerald Wallace
BETcats get Fatass Curry and DLee
Knicks get Al Harrington

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't <Censored>ing want Harrington... Even if he is expiring.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think thats the main reason Walsh wants him

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do that trade Walsh?

You mind as well trade Lee and Curry for Harrington straight up. He should offer Charlotte Lee and Curry and go after Wallace.

Another dumbass move....

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While the Knicks continue to pursue Al Harrington, the Bobcats are said to have some interest in swapping Gerald Wallace for Eddy Curry.

But the Warriors do not have interest in Wallace, who is redundant with Corey Maggette. Therefore the Bobcats do not fit as the third team in a Harrington deal.

Taking on Wallace would negatively impact the Knicks' plan of getting maximum cap room for the summer of 2010.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
since it's related, merged with GWallace thread

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I'd luv for the Celts to pick this guy up. He's a beast. Blocks, Rebounds, Scores. He's one of the most underrated people in the league.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd luv for the Celts to pick this guy up. He's a beast. Blocks, Rebounds, Scores. He's one of the most underrated people in the league.
Lol ya. Cause they will trade like who for him?

They got Allen, Rondo, KG, and Pierce. No one is going to want anyone on their bench really..

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I know. I'm just sayin i'd like them to get him, but they won't.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Forget Harrington

Do the trade Walsh, IDC if it hurts our chances at LeBron, which are slim. But he isnt the only big name FA that year, we need to make it happen if the Bobcats are truly interested in Curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%