Gaming Forum Mod Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Currently, the gaming section is vastly underused. Without any true use, it's pointless for us to even have it as a forum. We are looking for someone to step up to increase the activity. The job entails the member to moderate, and to actively post within the gaming forum. Currently, Marcum28 is giving it a makeover on our way to SIv3.

What we need from this member is to keep it active, do things like add CAPs or edits, and promote the use of the gaming forums in general. Our goal with these forums is to have them active enough to hold tournaments, and allow it to become a strength in our already strong repertoire. This job comes with a lot of responsibility, and needs to be handled as such.

Please post below, or PM an administrator if you are interested in the job. We require full dedication to make this become a successful piece of our board.

Thanks,
-SI Staff

-As a side note... if you haven't learned yet Marcum28 is our new technical administrator, and will be handling the background work as we move into SIv3 and beyond. He is taking over for sheed, whom has gone AWOL. He can be contacted for any technical problems, or if you feel more comfortable talking to him, you can bring him problems with the site, and he will forward to us immediately.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Remember, you do NOT have to have a long tenure on the site to take this position - just PASSION for gaming.

look forward to seeing those who are interested of having free reign in that section

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FLIP!

Experience: Ex NBA Live Rating Editor & CAP maker, former SI G-Mod

I am an active Xbox Live Gamer. I am the best player at Halo 3 on the board by far though no one seems to like the game I have gotten a ranked skill of 50 in a few playlists and consider myself semi-pro. I even got a team.

I also run MW2, I'm pretty good.

PS 30 thousand point Gamerscore, I own a lot of games and have played a lot of games

I am not making this up but I was last week going to actually start posting some NBA 2K10 Rating Gripes/Edits. I turned off my living roster update I play the game a lot offline and yea there are so many things wrong.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How come the NHL doesn't have NHL 10 and NHL 2k10 as sub-forums like other gaming forums do with NBA, NFL, MLB?

Marcum28

Reaction score
Probably isn't popular enough... it's all getting a makeover anyway.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i dont do caps and stuff, but i have like 40 days on cod4, and like 15 days on mw2. not including other games...if that counts for something. i would make new topics about new games and things to increase activity

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I can make CAP's if needed, wouldnt be too hard. I play a lot of mw2 even though it pisses me the fick off, my NHL10 club is ranked 30th in february's season, and we hope to stay in the top 50. I play a lot of games, and can hold a lot of tourneys. however, i dont have a ps3.
I think i could do a good job with this, i just hate typing all this <Censored> out :p
[/quote]

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i would like to make and mw2 tournament but last time it failed. people need to commit

jordan888

Squinty
Reaction score
I can make CAP's if needed, wouldnt be too hard. I play a lot of mw2 even though it pisses me the fick off, my NHL10 club is ranked 30th in february's season, and we hope to stay in the top 50. I play a lot of games, and can hold a lot of tourneys. however, i dont have a ps3.
I think i could do a good job with this, i just hate typing all this <Censored> out :p
:mellow:

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
yea i know that would be a problem but i could still organize tourneys and teams and stuff.

thats another thing, i could make a mw2 team and we could go rape people or something.
nhl10 tourneys, leagues, etc.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got over 60 games for my ps3 and I had over 100 for my ps2 and my friend has a 360 and he lives right near by so I could use that alot. I play video games every single day. I play almost every genre from sports to adventure to puzzles and much much more. I play mw2, NHL 10, Uncharted 2, pretty soon MLB 10 The Show. Also I play some psn games and I play spyro year of the dragon sometimes since I downloaded it on my ps3 so. And you guys also know I am the most active here of any other of the people the have applied. So there you go lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys dont need to tell us how youre all game nerds..

Just show activity and dedication to the site and that section.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
You guys dont need to tell us how youre all game nerds..

Just show activity and dedication to the site and that section.
that was my point... i dont have a ps3 but i can still get <Censored> poppin

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I actually need to know how much they are "gaming nerds".. this shows me their dedication to gaming, and what they can bring to the table.

I am VERY interested in what they can do differently to the current forum

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I would make another comment on that but ive already said pretty much everything i have to say.
I want the spot, and think I could really make some changes

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ill take the spot because I am not biased towards either console and as you can see above i am an avid gamer. Also I think I could do lots to contribute to the section and improve it. And you know that I'm very active.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'll take the spot, my other name is Pasta Padre.

<___<

>___>

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
I would love to be the gaming forum mod. I cant do CAPS but i can make threads for games and and i be very active and monitor the gaming forum.

I have an Xbox 360 and PS2 but i am not biased towards any console and am hoping to get a PS3 someday. I am really into gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%