Dolphins Allow Minkah Fitzpatrick to Seek Trade

Reaction score
Listening to Cowboys fan boy chatter on Twitter is hilarious. Taco and a 1 for Minkah.

A - why would the Dolphins do that?
B - the Cowboys won’t give up a 1 for a position they don’t value highly.
C - They already have Heath’s replacement on the team.

Ain’t happening here.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Send him to the giants

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Listening to Cowboys fan boy chatter on Twitter is hilarious. Taco and a 1 for Minkah.

A - why would the Dolphins do that?
B - the Cowboys won’t give up a 1 for a position they don’t value highly.
C - They already have Heath’s replacement on the team.

Ain’t happening here.
I mean its not a good deal, but not for any of the reasons you gave

First off, you should absolutely value a versatile DB that can play outside corner, slot corner, box safety, and cover safety. I'd prob take Fitzpatrick over every Cowboys DB, with Brown closely at #2.

Your Heath replacement is a 6th round rookie that got cut from Arizona? I like Darian Thompson and was actually a bit surprised he got cut from ARZ but he's got a long way before thinking about being a starter long term.

The reason this deal is bad is because there is no way Dallas gives up a 1 for someone who's value is a 2/3 round pick. Taco + 1st is an overpay, and Miami would accept that deal in a goddamn second

Reaction score
I mean its not a good deal, but not for any of the reasons you gave

First off, you should absolutely value a versatile DB that can play outside corner, slot corner, box safety, and cover safety. I'd prob take Fitzpatrick over every Cowboys DB, with Brown closely at #2.

Your Heath replacement is a 6th round rookie that got cut from Arizona? I like Darian Thompson and was actually a bit surprised he got cut from ARZ but he's got a long way before thinking about being a starter long term.

The reason this deal is bad is because there is no way Dallas gives up a 1 for someone who's value is a 2/3 round pick. Taco + 1st is an overpay, and Miami would accept that deal in a goddamn second
I’m not saying “I” don’t value the safety position. I’m saying the Cowboys don’t. They had their pick of three quality safeties in the second round yet they took Hill instead. You know - the guy that was inactive last Sunday...

And it’s not Thompson I’m speaking about. Donovan Wilson is going to take that job and will before the season ends if he can get healthy. All the kid did in preseason was make plays. Keep your eye on him as it looks like he’ll be active this week. Unlike Taco. Again.

If Miami did that deal, it would only confirm they are a dumpster fire of an organization right now. Not that much confirmation is needed.

Reaction score
Inactive - Taco.

Maybe the Fish can jump on Taco after the Cowboys cut his sorry ass this coming week.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Steelers really just traded their 1st after losing Big Ben??

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What are the Steelers doing?

Dolphins might have just got a top 5 pick for Minkah

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Are they that high on Mason Rudolph? But yea this makes no sense

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Are they that high on Mason Rudolph? But yea this makes no sense
to be fair i graded Rudolph as a late-1st prospect so I actually like him a lot. he fell to the 3rd because there were 5 first round QBs who were better specs but Mason isn’t a “season is over” QB

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
No I agree, I'm just surprised they have faith in him. I actually liked him as well - and I feel like he also got passed over because he was a few years older. But I think he'll be a capable starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%