Changes Throughout The Staff

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright gentlemen, IDK if you can tell but we are currently overhauling this entire forum to the best of our abilities. This change also included various staff members. With that said we are changing the entire makeup to our staff. Before getting to that I want to congratulate nola on being promoted to Co-Admin here. Currently we sit as so:

Head Admin: RipCity32
Co-Admins: Giantmetfan07 and nolafan33
G-Mods: NONE
NHL & MLB Mod: Teagle
NBA & NFL Mod: NONE
GFX Team Leader: NONE

As you can see, we have minimized the staff a little bit. We are going to stick with 3 admins right now. I'd like to get 1 G-Mod, and possibly 2 if I feel comfortable with the 2nd person. We also have only 2 mod spots now, with 1 mod taking the helm of 2 forums. And I'd also like to get the GFX team up and going officially now, so we need a guy to take the helm of that spot as well.

With that being said there is at least 3, maybe 4 spots up for grabs right now. So I'd like to hear from you guys if you are interested in a spot. Like I've been pushing, I want to get this site back to being a hell of a forum and whatnot, and we want guys who will help us do this.

Either PM me or just post in this thread. And let's get the ball rolling.

-Rip

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I could help with the NHL/NBA section ... Obviously would love to be part of the GFX crew

Steez

Reaction score
I can't really promise you any sort of commitment to any of the available spots, to be honest. Nothing against you guys, but I just don't have the passion for forums like I used to.

I'm content with just talking in the CT to some of the cool people we have here.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't really promise you any sort of commitment to any of the available spots, to be honest. Nothing against you guys, but I just don't have the passion for forums like I used to.

I'm content with just talking in the CT to some of the cool people we have here.

Steez

Reaction score
If this were a few years ago, my e-ego would be all over this shit haha.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha i know that feeling.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Task re-organizing is always a good idea as it helps to turn over stones and get things moving again. I think Rip knows what it takes to bring some new breath to SI and he's going to keep people close who can help him achieve this. I'll certainly do what I can to share ideas and drum up discussion.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I already have an idea who I want for GMod. I need someone to step up and take the mod spot.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I already have an idea who I want for GMod. I need someone to step up and take the mod spot.
I feel like I'm a better gmod than a nfl mod because I'm not someone who looks for articles n shit like Nola did

Do what you feel is best for the site man tho man. I'm good with whatever u say

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we have no clue but hes been off staff for a while now.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
we have no clue but hes been off staff for a while now.
He left after I left, we were brothers :'(

Thanks for letting me come back though guys, I would hate to see this site die. Hands down the best site/forum I have been a part of.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dont get stupid tho meng

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Honestly don't think we have the activity for a GFX Team yet.
I started the last one, and after about 2 weeks the entire operation pretty much died. Plus, there hardly are any requests for GFX team members to take on. Just my 2 cents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%