Chad Johnson's Last Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Bengals May Trade Chad

Cincinnati Enquirer - Marvin Lewis didn’t actually deny the rumor Monday that the Bengals might consider trading wide receiver Chad Johnson in the offseason.

Johnson, chased down this afternoon by a half dozen reporters in the players’ parking lot adjacent to Paul Brown Stadium, didn’t snuff out trade talk.

“There is always truth in something,” Johnson said when asked about an ESPN report that the Bengals are thinking of trading him in the offseason.

On the network’s pre-game show Sunday, NFL reporter Chris Mortensen said that a “prominent member of the Bengals organization recently told me recently that the organization does have a decision to make on Chad Johnson, that he is so passionate and proud that if they decided to discipline him for some of those antics they believe he might shut it down.​
This is just another one of those rumors. Doubt he goes anywhere. If he does, I'd love to see him in Oakland. Imagine Russell throwing bombs to CJ. :p :D

LINK

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, with WhosyourMama becoming a favorite target of Palmer and Henry coming back soon, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Street20

Street is the man
Reaction score
Ocho Cinco is staying in Cincinnati. He ain't going anywhere.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, with WhosyourMama becoming a favorite target of Palmer and Henry coming back soon, this doesn't surprise me one bit.
TJ wont be as good if Chad isn't around. He gets all those rec. because Chad is a major distraction.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WhosYaMomma becoming the primary man? Sounds good to me :p

Ocho Cinco is a fun loving guy, gets him into some trouble, but he'd be a great addition to the Bolts :D

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would like to see Chad go somewhere were he could thrive...like if he goes to the Colts somehow....that would put Manning in the same (if not better) position then Brady.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea that's true but he's staying.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
(disclaimer: i am biased)

I think that the team in the entire NFL that could use Chad Johnson the most are the Philadelphia Eagles. We need a big time receiver to open up the field. Curtis can't catch a pass in double coverage period and Brown just looks soo slow out there.

I like LJ Smith, but he's only good for wide open short passes and he wouldn't be half the tight end he is without McNabb.

Westbrook can't catch everything.

With Chad Johnson, the Eagles would average 3 times as many ppg.

We have the personnel to make a trade (especially with that defense over there).

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Broncos should get him. Shut his cockyass up when he goes against god in practice.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Palmer to Johnson and Housh is the only thing the Bengals got going for them and I doubt they will go into total rebuilding mode and get rid of Chad.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would like to see Chad go somewhere were he could thrive...like if he goes to the Colts somehow....that would put Manning in the same (if not better) position then Brady.
He hasn't thrived in Cincy? Also Carson Palmer is a top tier QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%