Black 'N Yellow!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Finally another new skin! Some may have seen it, some may have not. It's up and is our new default skin. Piston designed and coded it for us, so please give him a huge thanks! Right now he hasn't been able to find where the coding goes for read/unread posts but for the most part it's all done.

Again, thanks go to Piston for getting this done!

Enjoy guys!

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
I like this, could be a little brighter, but still looks good.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
i wish the middle part was gray/black too
I really wanted to make that happen, but the posts are divided into like 4 sections, the post itself, the header above it, the sig area, and the member profile area, on top of that, there's like 7 groups of text and each has it's own attributes. It's way too much work.

Perhaps if we installed a pre-made dark skin for this version of IPB, i would be able to use it as a base and make it work.

But anyway, if this works for most members, I can code the other skins through the same process.

Thank you all, for the kind words.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it looks awkward when some of it is dark and the other is white. Also, is there a way to make the topics, when you search new content, a different color? The black on dark also looks weird to me.

Other than that, it's sweet

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I really wanted to make that happen, but the posts are divided into like 4 sections, the post itself, the header above it, the sig area, and the member profile area, on top of that, there's like 7 groups of text and each has it's own attributes. It's way too much work.

Perhaps if we installed a pre-made dark skin for this version of IPB, i would be able to use it as a base and make it work.

But anyway, if this works for most members, I can code the other skins through the same process.

Thank you all, for the kind words.
yeah i figured it was something like that.

great work none-the-less bruh

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it looks awkward when some of it is dark and the other is white. Also, is there a way to make the topics, when you search new content, a different color? The black on dark also looks weird to me.

Agreed. Other than that it's alright.

pistonsboi

Reaction score

Not sure what you mean exactly, can I get a screen capture?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean exactly, can I get a screen capture?

How the names of the topics are black on that dark background is what I think he's talking about

pistonsboi

Reaction score
I had a feeling accessibility would be an issue, I'll make the links white. Should balance the skin better overall, i think forum are is too dull anyway, compared to the banner/navigation area.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
now do mine, hoe

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHA?! $5 HUNNA? YOU CRAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%