Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Andre Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TTN2810

Reaction score
After this year, it's going to be Calvin > AJ Green = Julio Jones > Fitz.
No word of a lie.

vikesfan

Reaction score
I hate the lions, and I'll still voted for Calvin Johnson ;)

Lake Louise

Reaction score
calvin still put up great numbers with shaun hill and kitna as his qb's..
Exactly. I hate that argument because Fitz is going through that now, but Calvin went through that with Kitna, Stanton, Orlovsky, Culpepper, Hill, and now Stafford. That's quite a few different guys you have throwing to you, and still put up decent numbers.

Oh, and Calvin, easily. It goes Calvin at the top, after him, it's between Andre and Fitz, imo.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And yall mocked me last year SMH.
And you and .infamous mocked me last year when I didn't agree with you that Pettigrew>Gronk

Shit changes, get over it. This is such a troll thread; we just had the #1 WR voting not too long ago. Not to mention you groaned everyone who didn't say Calvin is the best.

We get that Calvin is really good dude. We get it.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And you and .infamous mocked me last year when I didn't agree with you that Pettigrew>Gronk

Shit changes, get over it. This is such a troll thread; we just had the #1 WR voting not too long ago. Not to mention you groaned everyone who didn't say Calvin is the best.

We get that Calvin is really good dude. We get it.
Pettigrew and Gronk both had good 2010 seasons. I don't think many people outside of Patriot fans thought that Gronk would absolutely explode like that. Especially with all of the other targets the Patriots had on that team. Completely different than the Calvin situation.

And by not too long ago it was in December of 2011, so if you consider 8 months not a long time, then alright lol.

And I don't really care if it is a troll thread. I enjoy seeing people eat their words about something I was exactly right about and yet most people still decided to argue about foolishly.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Megatron isn't even human breh...He's one of those every 10-20 year type of freak athletes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%