Bernard Berrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikesfan

Reaction score
real nice, not sure if I like the render or render effects though?

FSUViking

Reaction score
Like your style. Faded backgrounds with a sharp picture the focus of the sig. I can't stand how people everywhere seem to make backgrounds and the sig subject all faded and blended in together, in dull colors. Give me somethign sharp, distinct, colorful, and grabs my attention and makes it obvious who or what the sig is about.

Nice job. Since you're making Vikings sigs, may I suggest an EJ Henderson one sometime down the road? I've taken to calling him the Predator due to his dreads. Maybe try something like that...?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
don't sharpen text, and all the vikings sigs are getting old.

Digital_Viking

Reaction score
Like your style. Faded backgrounds with a sharp picture the focus of the sig. I can't stand how people everywhere seem to make backgrounds and the sig subject all faded and blended in together, in dull colors. Give me somethign sharp, distinct, colorful, and grabs my attention and makes it obvious who or what the sig is about.

Nice job. Since you're making Vikings sigs, may I suggest an EJ Henderson one sometime down the road? I've taken to calling him the Predator due to his dreads. Maybe try something like that...?

thank you for your kind words... i might take you up on that ej the predator sig, ill see what i can work out.

FSUViking

Reaction score
don't sharpen text, and all the vikings sigs are getting old.
Well first thing I would do is call the police and tell them some mad gunman has a gun to your head and is forcing you to click on Internet topics you don't want to see!!!!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well first thing I would do is call the police and tell them some mad gunman has a gun to your head and is forcing you to click on Internet topics you don't want to see!!!!
you guys are all <Censored>ing idiots, I'm giving him advice.
don't sharpen text, and if he would expand beyond football and viking gfx he could devolp more skill
he's not bad, but he can't take advice.
and since i'm on the gfx crew i need to try and cnc everything i can.

Digital_Viking

Reaction score
how is making a sig on something other than football going to improve my skills?
all the same thing imo.

i didnt care that you gave me cnc, i appreciate it, i really do.

But what we dont need is some smart ass comment saying how the stuff i make is getting old.
I didnt specifically ask you to cnc, when you saw the topic was titles Bernard Berrian, im sure you could figure out that it was a vikings sig. If you dont like them or if theyre "getting old" then dont put your mouse over top of it and click and even if you did that by mistake, all you have to do is hit the back button and you dont have to cnc my work, there are a lot of people on here who i can get cnc from.

thank you.

FSUViking

Reaction score
you guys are all <Censored>ing idiots, I'm giving him advice.
don't sharpen text, and if he would expand beyond football and viking gfx he could devolp more skill
he's not bad, but he can't take advice.
and since i'm on the gfx crew i need to try and cnc everything i can.
Telling someone your sick of seeing Vikings stuff is advice? Specifically, advice that will help him?

OK there, Dear Abby. Keep handing out the gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%