Background Image

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
starting up a wordpress blog with a friend of mine. basically a NY Sports blog. Was wondering if someone could make a light background image that I can upload for the blog.

Just something light with a few NY logos blended in. Mets, Knicks, Yankees, Giants, Jets, or w/e fits in well. Doesn't have to be real intense or anything, just something basic and a little creative... w/e that means... idk.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no nets, or rangers logos?

Barcode

Reaction score
I hate all NY teams and would never download a logo to my laptop, so this is the closest that I can come to helping out.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
no nets, or rangers logos?
just examples. However many logos can be meshed in there is fine by me as long as it doesn't look like that ^.

PS. although now that I think of it, that one just posted isn't half bad. If I try to make a header for it (which i probably will but i'm taking my time starting this bad boy up) I might actually use that Statue/Skyline idea.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i honestly think thats nice for a simple layout on a blog. the stroke is too big though.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well i haven't figured out a lot of the settings in the wordpress, but the main area, where the posts go, would block out that skyline -- so it wouldn't even be seen. That's why I want something that's light but has a few different logos blended into the background, and spread out.

come on Pugz, I know you can do this. Make this background your bitch.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
on second thought I actually like the idea of that background that was posted. but if someone can do something like that with the real NY Skyline (like an actual photo, not a drawing) with a light background that would be awesome.

like, a light background color with the NY Skyline in the middle, sorta blending in with the plain background... idk how to explain it, lol.

this image would probably work well: http://dvdbash.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/wallpaper-new-york-late-afternoon-dvdbash-wordpress.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%