Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
Put Cousins on the Hawks and they are a 3 seed easily.
Well they were a 1 seed without Cousins so thanks for making my argument for me haha

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
He has never had proper tutelage and mentorship in this league. Its easy to criticize when he has shown some signs of unrest with his team, but its because he wants to win. Hes had 6+ different starting point guards and over 4 coaches since he started playing in the league. The Kings are the most dysfunctional team in the NBA. Put Cousins on the Hawks and they are a 3 seed easily.

Nola talks all this bullshit about how Pelicans players are going to be better under Gentrys system. Why cant the same be applied to Cousins with great coaching and NBA veterans that take that leadership role? He already puts up the great stats and if he actually had a good coach and a decent supporting cast they would be in the playoffs with Cousins as the main catalyst. The West is loaded and thats a big reason why he hasnt won more than 30 games.

I have said in each thread that I wish DeMarcus could go to a team like San Antonio or even Memphis, it would be greatly beneficial for him.  So your argument is not falling upon deaf ears, it's already been made.  But again, this is not what these polls are about.  They are not about projecting, they are about what the player is right now or was this past season.  

and the West isn't a legitimate excuse for not winning 30 games.  Again, as I've said, 30 wins is asking you to be one of the 8 worst teams in the NBA from season to season.  It's asking you to be bad instead of really bad, essentially.  Being in the West is not an excuse for being really bad and one of the worst teams in the bottom fourth of the league.  I mean you still get 30 games against the East after all.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To avoid voting into a tie, I went with Cousins.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly would probably be a coin-flip for me.
When I put this up originally I was gonna go with Dwight, but then changed my mind and told myself I was gonna go DeMarcus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%