2019 NFL Gameday Thread

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The year after the Lions went 0-16, the Redskins were the team they beat that ended their losing streak. Now they lose to what might be the worst Redskins team in the Snyder era to ruin the tank.

Fucking Lions, man.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Nah. He's too talented and smart. He's just mentally shook by the happenings of the past two years. He'll be fine in the long run.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
There's about as much of a sample size of him being not good as there is of him being good.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
There's about as much of a sample size of him being not good as there is of him being good.
If he doesn't have a shredded knee and a bad back injury in consecutive years, would you not agree he'd be closer to 2017 Carson than this current Carson? We're not talking about a normal situation, here.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If he doesn't have a shredded knee and a bad back injury in consecutive years, would you not agree he'd be closer to 2017 Carson than this current Carson? We're not talking about a normal situation, here.
Everyone deals with injuries... that doesn’t change the fact that his ball security is horrid and tries to force way too many throws

He’s had one good almost-full year and that’s it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is definitely a top 10 gadget WR/QB of all time.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
No, I'm more inclined to think 2017 was a complete fluke in a great system. There were problems all around him his rookie year fundamental-wise, and people just forgot about them in 2017. They're still there, and they're causing him major problems now.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Idk if he’ll leave the Ravens because Lamar is amazing, but if I were Greg Roman I’d seriously consider a HC job with the Giants. While not Lamar fast, Daniel Jones has good speed to run these option reads and Greg Roman’s power run scheme is perfect for Saquon. And honestly from Alex Smith to Colin Kaepernick to Tyrod Taylor and now to Lamar Jackson, Roman does a great job at creating efficient offensive schemes.

Plus Shurmur sucks and never should have been hired in the first place lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
JJ Watt coming back for the Wild Card Round is an interesting twist... I can see them upsetting Baltimore in the divisional potentially, if they get past Buffalo

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And assuming that New England beats Miami, Green Bay beats Detroit, and New Orleans beats Carolina (since all 3 should win easily), that leaves the following:

1. BAL
2. NE
3. KC with win, HOU with win + KC loss
4. HOU unless win + KC loss
5. BUF
6. TEN with win, PIT with win + TEN loss, OAK with win + TEN loss + PIT loss + JAC loss

1. SF with win, GB with SF loss
2. GB with SF win, NO with SF loss
3. NO with SF win, SEA with SF loss
4. PHI with win, DAL with win + PHI loss
5. SEA with win, SF with SEA loss
6. MIN

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just want to see the Raiders sneak in. They need a ton of help, but all of it seems fairly realistic.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And assuming that New England beats Miami, Green Bay beats Detroit, and New Orleans beats Carolina (since all 3 should win easily), that leaves the following:

1. BAL
2. NE
3. KC with win, HOU with win + KC loss
4. HOU unless win + KC loss
5. BUF
6. TEN with win, PIT with win + TEN loss, OAK with win + TEN loss + PIT loss + JAC loss

1. SF with win, GB with SF loss
2. GB with SF win, NO with SF loss
3. NO with SF win, SEA with SF loss
4. PHI with win, DAL with win + PHI loss
5. SEA with win, SF with SEA loss
6. MIN
I'm not saying you're wrong because I know what the situation is, but why does Jacksonville have to lose? Strength of victory/record tiebreaker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%