Yo

Robo Ryan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Big time hockey and sports fan here...mainly hockey though since I'm Canadian. Eh!? 

Also love to work, cook, camping/hiking/fishing, enjoying the outdoors and spending quality time with family and friends. I also enjoy playing sports.

Happy posting!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome man. rarely does one love to work, must have a cool job.

hope ya stick around and enjoy your stay!

Robo Ryan

Reaction score
Ya it's a pretty cool job. Pretty good pay, I'm not rich or anything but it's way more than enough for a guy with a girlfriend and no family to look after. The people at my job are great which makes a huge difference and alot of cool perks at my job like free membership to the sports club and gym. 
I'm a custodian/maintenance guy...I do all the cleaning and fixing things that members break, haha. It's pretty easy work though.

Oh ya, I also run my own hockey forum on an IPB software like this but I wont spam. It would be cool to be affiliates though in the future but right now were too small for your requirements. I'll be active however!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we need all the hockey fans we can get so in the near future an affiliation may help out both of the sites.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
First off, welcome to SI. We're always looking for Hockey fans so the more the merrier. 

Secondly, even if your site is small and/or new, we're always willing to make an exception. If you have aim, give me a shout @Giantmetfan06.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sup dude

Who's your hockey team?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
welcome to si man, hope you like it here

also for other people, he is looking for a designer to make a skin for his site, if anyone wants some money (i cant do it)

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!  Hope you enjoy your stay

Robo Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I'm a Flames fan. And I'm not looking for anyone to make me a skin now..I've hired a professional graphics guy to make 31 skins (a default skin and 30 team skins) along with a website.

I look forward to posting here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%