Who is the better college QB?

Mooche

Reaction score

VS.

Very big debate in the College Football world at the moment. You have a proven leader, with all the intangibles in the world, who has shown he can win the big game. Then on the other hand, you have an athletic freak, and one of the most dominant players in the game that we have seen in a long, long time.

Who do you got, and why?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say Cam, one for his freakish stats. And two because I don't like Tebow.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
if AUB wins the BCS then Cam, otherwise Tebow.

Mooche

Reaction score
if AUB wins the BCS then Cam, otherwise Tebow.
I want to see Cam in the big game. I can't lie about that. His performance there is going to play huge in my decision..

You can't knock Tebow for his amazing leadership, and his proven ability to win big time games. He played excellent against Oklahoma, and put it all out for his school and his teammates. That effort was a thing of beauty.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tebow because he did it for multiple years.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cam Newton is the best player in College Football right now. Tim Tebow was the best player in College Football for 3 years. All the media, news, and hype surrounding Cam is what we heard of Tebow before his freshman season was over.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cam is faster, bigger, stronger with a better arm and more accuracy. Cam >

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The major thing Tebow has over Cam right now is winning. Cuz outside of maybe speed, its known that Cam>Tebow in all physical attributes

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cameron has some of the best rushing numbers for a quarterback ever; however, Tim Tebow is/was the better passer. Tebow's passing while at Florida will forever be underrated b/c he carried the 'running QB' tag. Tebow threw for more yards and more td's during his Heisman season. Take into intangibles into account and Tebow pwns Newton. Nobody has a bigger heart than Timmy, he was a stellar leader, and no funny payout nonsense hovered over Tebow.

I can understand how everyone has a massive boner over Cam Newton, his 2010 is justified, but Tebow was Cam Newton...before Cam Newton...and he did it longer. If that isn't good enough for ya...people's laptops were safe around Tim Tebow at Florida.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Cam Newton. He has significantly less talent around him then Tebow did and he's carried Auburn on his back to the national championship. Auburn was unranked in the preseason polls and they really don't have a ton of talent on that team outside of Cam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%