Which team will win the AL West?

Who will win the AL West division title?

• Angels

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Rangers

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Angels are going to take over the Rangers for the division title. Just 2.0 games back, a six game winning streak, and the Rangers are on a three game losing streak. I've become a big fan of Jered Weaver watching his progress this year, and I'll always be a Vernon fan so I'd love for them to win the title. What do you guys think?

Edit: Should of posted this in AL West, sorry lol.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I voted the Rangers because I think they just have the better team and will get out of there little losing streak and win the division.

swoosh

Reaction score
Obviously as a Halos fan, I went with them, but it's gonna be close.

We all know about Texas' line-up, but their rotation is shaky. Weaver/Haren/Santana is a great 1-2-3 punch and the bats can be streaky.

This upcoming three game series is HUGE.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Texas is finished. Nolan Ryan thought every pitcher could be him and go out there and throw a million pitches every night and not have any effect on their arms. Their entire rotation is gassed and unless the lineup starts putting up 10 runs a night and they're not going to win the division.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they just killed a great pitcher tonight

they're flat out better than the Angels

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they just killed a great pitcher tonight

they're flat out better than the Angels
Haren's on one of my fantasy teams too, damn lol. Texas' line-up is amazing. This is a hell of a series. Basically will show who deserves to win the AL West more.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im going with the Angels, I like their pitching a lot and I feel that pitching normally beats good hitting. I also believe the Angels have a psychological aspect over the Rangers that should be considered.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I went with Rangers. I think it will come down to the end of the season, but Rangers pull it off. This huge series has influenced my decision a little bit. I was thinking that the Angels were coming in hot and that they would get even closer and pass the Rangers. Not that they still cant do so. They have the better pitching, but the Rangers have better hitting. Angels gained the game they lost in Game 1 in this series, but I have a feeling having two straight pitchers, on 3 days rest, will cost them, in this series. They might pull it off, but my gut is telling me the Rangers will win this division.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Things are close coming down to the home stretch. Angels only 2.5 out right now behind Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%