What is jimmy butler worth?

JohnnieDrama34

Reaction score
I feel I may have sold him a bit short when I suggested Jae Crowder + #3 pick would be an offer to consider.

A 26 year old 6'7 wing player who averages 23 ppg while playing excellent defense AND who is signed for the next 4 years at a very reasonable price.

How much more do we need to throw in for Anthony Davis ?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are maybe three teams in the entire league that could offer a package that the Pels would consider for AD, and only if those packages included LeBron, kd, or Steph.

Maybe the Wolves could get him for KAT + fillers.

But to answer the question, Butler is worth significantly less than a 23 year old top 5 superstar, and I'm a Bulls fan.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Two different questions being asked here... Hurricane Season answered the second one, but as for the first Butler is worth a lot. I think with the Celtics dropping to 3, it would take more than just the pick and Crowder to get him, largely because there's a pretty big drop off from the top 2. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Would the Bulls take Cedi Osman and Iman Shumpert for Butler? 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think there's an offer Boston can put together to get Butler there, and likewise I don't think there's an offer Chicago could put on the table to pry AD from the Pels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%