Website Meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah, I just want everyone to know, so you guys dont get impatient and what not, that the cut gallery along with the website is going to take some time. Hopefully the cut gallery will be done within a week or so and then the immediately after that is finished the site will be started on which will take another few weeks. Were just trying to add the most efficient stuff to them and make them top notch. My aim is to have both done by February. Could be shorter, could take a little bit longer. We just have to see.

sheed

vikesfan

Reaction score
From what I saw man I love it so far, keep up the great work. I'm sure it will be great B)

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Just updating everyone on whats going on, currently vikesfan, his friend and I are working on the cut gallery, although his friend and him are working on a majority of it because his friend is a beastlier coder than me lol. While they are doing that I am working on the Web Site. I have a preview here, http://sportzin.com/site, I am still working on some little things as well as getting ready to add all of the content. Thanks to nba_balla we have that amazing layout! Give it about another week to three weeks and the site will be launched. Time frame for the Cut Gallery is about the same. I will be changing the link of where I have the site in a few hours because I cant have people looking at it while I update it or else it will mess it up. I am still debating on what to put above the SOTW on the left hand side so PM me, IM me, or reply here with what you guys think I should put. Right now I plan on definitely adding a login panel so you guys can stay logged into the forums on the site. But I have to check if I still have the script and if it works or not. As for ideas to put below the login but above the SOTW, I have COTW, and a Staff listing. I may not be on SI a lot tonight because I will be working on the site/cut gallery. So have a holly jolly night SI ;).

sheed

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, my first web design layout.

Dont be too harsh?

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
No man its actually pretty damn good, not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%