Vince Young Suspension "Unlikely"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTN2810

Reaction score
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told reporters Sunday he will meet with Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young in the next few weeks to discuss his involvement in an altercation at a Dallas-area strip club.

Goodell said Young, a first-time legal offender who received a misdemeanor citation for assault, was unlikely to be suspended.
ESPN.go.com

I'm very happy about this. If the Titans were missing Vince, they would be done. Especially if Chris isn't there, which if he isn't, he isn't for the whole year.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'm sorry... but this is junk. The NFL wants to start "cracking down" on this stuff that sheds a bad light on the NFL, then DO IT. We got Jared Allen threatening to break a man's neck, VY getting in a scrap but yet - Big Ben gets nailed with a suspension. I hate the Steelers with a passion. However, that isn't fair at all... nor is going to get the job done. You have to hit all the players with the suspension whip, or this will get out of hand.

Barcode

Reaction score
The Players Union better wake up and get through to their peers. Cedric Benson's bar fight is just the latest. Young's IDIOTIC fight at 3:30am in a strip club is beyond explanation. Grow the frick up Young, you cannot be doing this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%