USC Cuts Ties To Reggie Bush

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL.com - USC has cut all ties with former Heisman winner Reggie Bush.

The move comes after the NCAA heavily sanctioned the school for Bush's reported dealings with prospective agents.

USC president-elect Max Nikias has announced that the school will return its copy of Bush's award to the Heisman Trophy Trust and remove "all jerseys and murals" that recognize the running back's college career by mid-August.

"This thing, regarding USC and the NCAA, is the closest thing to death without dying because I have such a great love and respect for the university," Bush said. "This has been one the toughest things I've had to deal with in my life."

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can understand giving back trophies and no longer recognizing awards...but damn! The university is totally erasing any and every proof of Bush and Mayo's stay at USC.

Mooche

Reaction score
I can understand giving back trophies and no longer recognizing awards...but damn! The university is totally erasing any and every proof of Bush and Mayo's stay at USC.
Completely agreed. They are COMPLETELY cutting ties, it really is weird to think that all of this is going to be try and made forgotten. Seeing how Reggie was easily one of the top USC players the school has seen for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%