Ultimate Fighter 12 Coaches Announced

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The UFC 113 weigh-ins today revealed more than just who is ready to step foot in the Octagon tomorrow night...

As it turns out, Georges St-Pierre is set to coach TUF 12 against a winner from one of tomorrow night's match-ups.
Interesting - GSP

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ooh. thats gunna be cool, hopefully i can see him in a different light and maybe start to like him a little more. i didnt like rampage at all until i got see him coach tuf.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
This is from Dana White's Twitter:

Gsp will be the next coach on the next season of tuf and the winner of kos and daley will be the other coach. Big fight for them sat nite!!!

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
ooh. thats gunna be cool, hopefully i can see him in a different light and maybe start to like him a little more. i didnt like rampage at all until i got see him coach tuf.
rampage is the tits, hes hilarious. not just on tuf

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am a fan of GSP but I cannot stand that French-Canadian voice of his. That said, season 12 of TUF ain't for me. And Josh Koscheck? He's about as interesting of a coach as a dead moth would be. Just think about how disappointed you'd be, to be competing on the show & you end up on Koscheck's team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%