UFC 123: Machida vs Rampage

Shaka

Reaction score
Haha. I came late to the party I see. I thought this was next week. I would have put money on it.

Seems I was wrong on many predictions haha including Rampage. I really thought Rampage was done, out of shape and unforcused. I guess I was wrong.

I'll have to watch the fights and re-evaluate my fandom.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Card's over bro lol.

It was a tough one to score especially in the 1st 2 rounds Machida winning the 3rd round was enough imo. Even he said Machida whooped his ass lol. Dana said Machida's not gonna get an immediate rematch so I'd love to him fight a top prospect in the LW division. Maybe the winner of the Bader/Jones fight?
bader or jones getting machida this soon isnt fair lol. i think theyd put up a good fight but machida would win those.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're not gonna learn if they don't face a top 5-10 guy IMO. The winner of that fight will prove who's ready to fight a top 5-10 fighter. Another possible fight for Machida is the winner of the Griffin/Franklin fight. Im not sure what's next for rampage though. Not that impressed with his performance but his conditioning looked a lot better.

Mooche

Reaction score
bader or jones getting machida this soon isnt fair lol. i think theyd put up a good fight but machida would win those.
I'd still like to see it happen.. I think they could give him a go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%