Titans, Mallett?

TTN2810

Reaction score

AGH.
I would much rather trade back into the first and give up someone and take Ponder, who BTW now is my #1 QB.
I love his game.

Mooche

Reaction score
Inconsistency and forced throws?

I know the Titans have had Vince Young for a few years, but quarterbacks are allowed to be good in the NFL.

:)
I don't mind Ponder, not in love with him like some people now, but I still the upside of a guy like Cam more.

As for this, this could easily be smoke..

TTN2810

Reaction score
Inconsistency and forced throws?

I know the Titans have had Vince Young for a few years, but quarterbacks are allowed to be good in the NFL.

:)
Ahaha <3

Nah dude, really, Ponder had lingering arm issues, so lots of forced throws I see, are throws he can make, like I've seen from his Junior year.
And he'll grow as a decision maker. But the more I watch, the more his game really reminds me of Rodgers. Obviously not the offense, but his style of play.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The only way yall get him, is if you take him with the 4th pick, or trade into the 1st.
They definitely won't take him with the fourth pick and they definitely won't trade because dumbass Mike Brown doesn't believe in it. Makes me sick how poorly the organization is ran but there's nothing I can do about it so whatever. I have no idea what's going to happen, all I know is we need a QB. If we end up with Mallett I'll go crazy.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Iono jake, the more I watch of him, the more I like.

Hes probably the most NFL ready QB at this point.
Agreed.
He did have his moments in his Seniors year (UNC), but if you really wanna see Ponder at perhaps his best, you have to go to the UNC and Georgia Tech games from his Junior year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%