Who will win the game?

• Ohio State Buckeyes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Arkansas Razorbacks

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Oiler35

Reaction score
And you guys were wondering why I said Mallett doesn't have the ability.

Thanks for coming out. Great win to close the season.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

That statement still holds no water...If Arkansas receivers could catch, OSU would have lost this game.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If our corner backs would have held on we would have had about 4 INTs...

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
That statement still holds no water...If Arkansas receivers could catch, OSU would have lost this game.
NO kidding. How many drops can a team possibly have?

The FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME WAS A TOUCHDOWN DROP FOR 80 YARDS.

Seriously the receivers let Mallett down big time.

And Arkansas best one didn't even play!!!

Wow, just wow at some people..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And if our 4th string CBs who were playing because of injury would have caught the 5 INTs they dropped, we still would have won..

jvello

Reaction score

why say shit if you have no idea what your talking about? mallet would of had three more tds at LEAST just on dropped passes, not to include the 2 DROPPED PASSES ON 3rd down.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
And if our 4th string CBs who were playing because of injury would have caught the 5 INTs they dropped, we still would have won..
For the record you had 2nd and 3rd string defensive units in the game. There is no 4th string in college football. Not enough players are allowed to dress out for that via NCAA regulations buddy. Don't make me goto your own OSU forums and prove this fact.

Secondly, while you're getting all buck you need to remember the team that should have won did, and that nobody including me is saying the Hogs are better than the Bucks.

The fact remains.

why say shit if you have no idea what your talking about? mallet would of had three more tds at LEAST just on dropped passes, not to include the 2 DROPPED PASSES ON 3rd down.
Actually it was 3 dropped passes on third down. DJ Williams dropped the third one.

And you speak the truth. The first damn play was an 80 yard strike. Never in my life have I ever seen so many drops in a football game. And we can only blame the Hogs for that, not OSU North.

Anyways, Greg Childs would have made the difference in the ball game. We have all our receivers returning next year along with our defense minus a couple, so everything is fine. Our recruiting class is so good off paper, they are big and full of SEC speed. Petrino has the pigs going in the right direction and Arkansas Football has finally be revived.

Reaction score

I just saw this, but LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, Mallett is a very talented player.

jvello

Reaction score
For the record you had 2nd and 3rd string defensive units in the game. There is no 4th string in college football. Not enough players are allowed to dress out for that via NCAA regulations buddy. Don't make me goto your own OSU forums and prove this fact.

Secondly, while you're getting all buck you need to remember the team that should have won did, and that nobody including me is saying the Hogs are better than the Bucks.

The fact remains.

Actually it was 3 dropped passes on third down. DJ Williams dropped the third one.

And you speak the truth. The first damn play was an 80 yard strike. Never in my life have I ever seen so many drops in a football game. And we can only blame the Hogs for that, not OSU North.

Anyways, Greg Childs would have made the difference in the ball game. We have all our receivers returning next year along with our defense minus a couple, so everything is fine. Our recruiting class is so good off paper, they are big and full of SEC speed. Petrino has the pigs going in the right direction and Arkansas Football has finally be revived.
childs adams wright, and if hamilton can get his shit togetther, that could be a dominant wr group. hopefully knyle davis when keep his shit going too. he is a good young player. this team WILL content for the SEC championship again this coming year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%