Stedman Bailey shot in the head

BRAAP!

Reaction score
Rams WR Stedman Bailey was shot several times while riding as a passenger in a car with his cousin and two younger siblings in Miami last night. His injuries are said to not be life threatening.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
I saw this alert on my phone from Bleacher Report when I woke up and was like bruhhhhhh

cole

Reaction score
lol miami sucks that bad. who was that guy on vsn saying how florida is the best state lmao?

BRAAP!

Reaction score
cole said:
lol miami sucks that bad. who was that guy on vsn saying how florida is the best state lmao?
I enjoyed living in Florida when I was there. Fuck cold weather.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Florida weather is terrible too though. The humidity is crazy and it's where old people go to die.

BRAAP!

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Florida weather is terrible too though. The humidity is crazy and it's where old people go to die.
I went swimming on Christmas Day the last two years.

Overall my favorite place I've lived was the California Desert. Give me 100 degree heat with no humidity every day and I'll be the happiest person ever

cole

Reaction score
is there some voodoo stuff i gotta do to thank posts, or am i just not allowed to?

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
I went swimming on Christmas Day the last two years.

Overall my favorite place I've lived was the California Desert. Give me 100 degree heat with no humidity every day and I'll be the happiest person ever
California is absolutely beautiful

cole said:
is there some voodoo stuff i gotta do to thank posts, or am i just not allowed to?
Weird... Sometimes I find that I've "run out" of thanks temporarily. You might not have the feature either. [MENTION=1]Scott[/MENTION] would probably know for sure

BRAAP!

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
California is absolutely beautiful
I only like the desert. Northern California sucks and I wasn't a fan of living in San Diego either

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Better than snow and wind

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BNC said:
Better than snow and wind
Honestly, I've been in Florida several times (relatives live down there and I go to visit for a week or so sometimes) and when I'm sweating just walking around the house in the air conditioning, and sweating every time I walk out the door I hate it. I live in Ohio and I guess I've just grown accustomed to the snow (still hate it), but I don't mind it as much. I'm always of the mindset that it's easier to get warmer, but it's a lot harder to get cooler.

Scott

Administrator
Reaction score
cole said:
It's set at 10 post minimum before you can do it

BRAAP!

Reaction score
To get this thread back on track, it's a good thing Stedman Bailey was a West Virginia graduate. He was able to avoid serious brain injuries

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
How in the blue hell do you get shot twice in the head and be stable? Let alone talking to the Rams/Police/Family? This just baffles my mind and makes me think that the "being shot" was more like got grazed by 2 bullets

PapiChulo

Reaction score
Isn't this one of those "Hands up, Don't Shoot" fools? Guess he didn't get them up quick enough...:D

cole

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
To get this thread back on track, it's a good thing Stedman Bailey was a West Virginia graduate. He was able to avoid serious brain injuries
thats fucked up lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%