Stan Van Gundy

Stray32

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to SI (from ADFS) and haven't had a real sig in a while so anyone who wants to help me out I'll love you forever, and no rush.

Used to do these myself a little bit but no longer have the software. Would love to see what could be done with this amazing picture of SVG. Ideally take that image of him and put it against a Detroit backdrop and/or next to Andre Drummond, but really whatever you want to do with it works as long as it's that picture with other Detroit imagery.

I know this is a more complicated request so again if you are able to do it no rush, would really appreciate it.

Picture: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRuBWazUYAAe8Yf.jpg

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
aye another pistons fan! i might wanna try to bust this out but idk about having him buy drummond. id rather try to use the OG svg picture from this past summer with him on the bike.

Stray32

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
aye another pistons fan! i might wanna try to bust this out but idk about having him buy drummond. id rather try to use the OG svg picture from this past summer with him on the bike.
thought I posted a link, edited it into the OP now. that's the exact one I'll talking about haha

and I had meant just take SVG out of that picture and combine it with whatever other Detroit imagery, so yeah whatever you think would look best

Stray32

Reaction score
thanks man, appreciate you coming out of retirement for this. any chance I can get the picture expanded just a tiny bit so the bike is still in it? key to his OG-ness in the picture haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i crop everything before i save it so i cant go back and make it any bigger. other than that, glad you like it otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%