Sources: Rams intensify Owens talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The St. Louis Rams have intensified discussions in hopes of signing free agent Terrell Owens, according to sources close to the player and team.

The Cincinnati Bengals, as reported by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, are also engaged in talks with Owens.

The Bengals signed free-agent receiver Antonio Bryant during the offseason but Bryant has struggled so far. According to a team source, that has motivated the Bengals to take another look at Owens.

One source said the Rams have gotten very aggressive in their pursuit of Owens and it's possible that Owens will sign with the Rams or Bengals within the next 48 to 72 hours.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bengals please. TO and Ocho on the same team would be great to watch lmao.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wanna see him with chad, too.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the Rams making this deal and yes, I do expect him to end up in St. Louis. Rams are a young team, up and coming, but they play in a weak division with a soft schedule and have the ability to win 8 games. 8 games might be enough to win that division this year.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cincy inked Bryant to a 2-year deal? Either way, I'm trying to figure out how Bryant is "struggling" when camp has yet to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%