SI's Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I've been working on the website for a few days now, and I'm trying to incorporate as much of the site as possible. However, to keep the site up-to-date after release, I will need a minimum of three dedicated members.

One of the members will be in charge of gathering information about the Sim Leagues, like the latest article, standings, trades and whatnot and have it sent to me via PM every time something new comes up, doesn't have to be every day, but has to be on time when something is posted.

Another one of the members, most likely someone from the Cut Crew, will have to send me a PM everyday or once every few days with a list of all the new cuts and where they go.

Another member I will need to hold interviews with Hall of Fame members, and members that win awards and whatnot to be featured in the SI Showcase page.

Each of you members will have a piece on the SI Showcase page for yourself, as recognition for your help.

If anyone would like to sign up, please let me know below.

Thanks,
Marcum28

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would like to do the interviews since I do the member showcase anyways and it somewhat relates

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
soumds cool...so greg interview the mvnoob...

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the Co-Admins should be able to do the other 2 things -- let them decide who gets what

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
I would be interested in helping... ill do like a part time thing with someone

Marcum28

Reaction score
I'm happy to see all the people who want to help out. If anyone wants a preview you can shoot me a pm, or post any ideas for any of the pages here.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I could hand out a few more jobs if anyone wants one?

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
My friend and I could make SI a skin, but it would cost (doesnt have to be money exactly..)

vikesfan

Reaction score
Marcum, when I find some free time I'm going to teach myself php and maybe get into flash. Then I can help keep the cut gallery up to par if you'd like?

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
What are some of the jobs left?

I maybe interested.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I could use someone that will gather up all the cut logos from our render gallery and save them to a folder and send them to me on AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%