Votes: 1 6.3%
  • LaMichael James, Oregon

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kellen Moore, Boise State

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TTN2810

Reaction score
Meh, I would have went for Kellen had their kicker not sucked.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Andrew Luck.

I just love everything about the guy, he's going to be a great NFL QB. Great accuracy, great arm, good mobility, makes good decisions.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh, I would have went for Kellen had their kicker not sucked.
What's a missed field goal have to do with Kellen Moore's individual performace Titan?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Newton won as expected. I like the guy, but did anyone hear him during his speech? The guy said his parents do a lot of stuff behind the scenes and unnoticed, all I could think of was the money thing when he said that lol, idk how he wouldn't realize how that sounds.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No big shocker. I wonder who will draft him. (if he decides to leave)

jhaug98

Reaction score
I wouldn't had seen Kellen winning it had the kicker made those FGs. There would had been the talk about their conference games, and their schedule that lacked the competition.

On the other hand, Auburn came into this year UNRANKED and ended up undefeated and at #1 by the end of the season all because of CAM. How can't you give him the Heisman which he already won?!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if he is ever proven to have known about his dad seeking money for him, thats a big reason.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I still don't see what the problem is as long as they didn't actually receive money. They should get a slap on the wrist but I don't think there should be anything done if they never actually received money.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Soliciting money is a bannable offense according to the NCAA's regulations...kind of.

It depends how you interpret the rule...which leaves a grey area. That's probably why Newton is still playing.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't prove what Cam Newton did or didn't know about his father's bullsh.. You're nieve to think Cam didn't know what his father was doing but for what its worth, this kinda crap happens all over college football. I think more embarassing for Cam Newton is the fact that he got booted from Florida for stealing a laptop.

I'm glad he won, his play deserved it, and it shows voters weren't going to give to someone else b/c of any fear of another Reggie Bush situation or any other possible "What If's".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%