Russ Lande: "No scouts have Moore in 1st rd"

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The National Football Post's Russ Lande has not spoken to an NFL scout who grades Texas A&M DE Damontre Moore in the first-round.

Lande himself gave Moore a second-round grade. After generating a lot of attention during the 2012 season and after declaring, Moore's evaluation appears to have lost steam in the eyes of a few scouts. We love his motor and the versatility he showed at defensive end and pass rushing linebacker, but Moore needs to use his hands and angles better. Feb 12 - 8:38 AM
How many has he talked to exactly?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea, I have no idea what he's talking about. I mean I know McShay and Kiper aren't "scouts" but that's an absurd statement with some people putting him down as a top 5 pick.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I have no idea what he's talking about. I mean I know McShay and Kiper aren't "scouts" but that's an absurd statement with some people putting him down as a top 5 pick.
I mean I could see him dropping some. He doesn't have an explosive first step, he's not all that fluid, etc. And he may not be the first DE off the board. But he'll still be a first rounder.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Unless he absolutely flounders at the Combine there's no way he drops out of the 1st round.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could see him falling to the early teens if Detroit doesn't take him at #5. He doesn't look like much of a 3-4 OLB.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, outside of no Moore, his mock is pretty solid

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I
I could see him falling to the early teens if Detroit doesn't take him at #5. He doesn't look like much of a 3-4 OLB.
Thats what wont help Moore.

I'm making another mock right now. The rise of Keke and Zeke are pushing Moore back, far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%