Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets assume both players are 2 seasons ahead and both are in their prime.

Team around them doesn't factor into the debate, neither does Rose's 2 seasons before John came into the league.

This debate is all about Prime vs. Prime, Individual Game vs. Individual Game.

Go....

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Derrick Rose's mid range jump shot is miles ahead of John Wall's which is why I give Rose the edge. I doubt Wall will ever have as good a mid range game as him. But Wall seems to be a little faster and more explosive.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd go with Rose as well. He is all-around more complete player.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I also have to go to Rose, he's doing really good. Wall is being slowed down by injuries, which I didn't take into account, because even when he is healthy Rose is still better. Wall could become better though.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rose easily. Rose is probably one of my favorite non-Mavs, even though his face looks like a fish...wow I'm random today

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not nearly as knowledgeable in basketball as I am football and baseball...but I do watch a lot of NBA after the NFL season, I subscribe to SLAM, and I coach youth.

That said, I am very curious to see the results of this question. I could have sworn a lot of fans claiming that John Wall would be the best Guard in this league upon reaching his prime. Now it seems after his first couple months....people aren't as high on him anymore.

Mooche

Reaction score
Derrick Rose's mid range jump shot is miles ahead of John Wall's which is why I give Rose the edge. I doubt Wall will ever have as good a mid range game as him. But Wall seems to be a little faster and more explosive.
I completely agree.

John Wall has excellent vision, and is truly dynamic when trying to make a play, especially on the fast break. However, Rose is too damn good of a scorer, and his shot is completely better than Wall's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%