Rich Rod fired

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Once Michigan gets back to pro-style offense they should come back to life. They need to do something about that defense though, that was the real problem. You could score 40 points and still lose the game.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Once Michigan gets back to pro-style offense they should come back to life. They need to do something about that defense though, that was the real problem. You could score 40 points and still lose the game.
Yea and what does this mean for Denard Robinson and half those skill position players? Michigan was still in the process of transforming their offense into a spread and now they're most likely going to go back to what they were. It's gonna take another few years just to get the right personnel back in place and then gel enough to win games.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
West Virginia fans are probably laughing their nuts off right now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Word on the street is Les Miles is really interested.
GET HIM!

The Edge

Reaction score
The hiring of Rich Rod makes no sense, when you go to a guy like him, you've got to give that drastically different coach a good 5-6 years to get a good stream of personnel in to run his schemes. I liked what I saw out of his offense this year at times and think it would have done nothing but improve granted they gave him a chance to get that poor defense in line at that point.

I mean you don't go from a traditional offense to Rich Rod's spread in 3 years, it just doesn't happen, not with the personnel Michigan had at his hiring. This whole tenure doesn't make sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%