Report: Cam Newton was found cheating at Florida

Mooche

Reaction score
Auburn quarterback Cam Newton was facing possible expulsion from the University of Florida for academic cheating when he transferred to junior college in the spring of 2009, FoxSports.com reported on Monday.

Newton, a Heisman Trophy front-runner, is said to have been caught cheating three times, including putting his name on someone else's paper without that student's knowledge.

Dun dun dunnnnn. The story continues for Newton.. I just hate seeing all this crap fire out for him at once.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
When I saw this story come up and was like come on, let's just stop with all this crap right now. Had a feeling this would happen, after the 1st one came out. It opens the door for more people to throw out "stories" whether they are true or not. He made mistakes, and honestly, those all sound like minor mistakes to me. In this "story" People will tend to do things they regret, because no one is perfect, but this happened awhile ago, and if he wasn't the leader in the Heisman vote, and doing so well, they never would of brought it up.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang I wonder who is bringing out all these stories.

I still think the NCAA needs to look into them and see if they are credible or not.

Mooche

Reaction score
Dang I wonder who is bringing out all these stories.

I still think the NCAA needs to look into them and see if they are credible or not.
Of course they need to read into them, and make sure everything is either right or wrong.

I just hope this is all crap, as I really respect this kid and hope the best for him.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even if they are true, he's a bomb football player. He probably won't get the heisman and could possibly be suspended if the NFL and NCAA work all that out.

If its true, I hope he's learned his lesson, if its not true, then it doesn't matter.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When I saw this story come up and was like come on, let's just stop with all this crap right now. Had a feeling this would happen, after the 1st one came out. It opens the door for more people to throw out "stories" whether they are true or not. He made mistakes, and honestly, those all sound like minor mistakes to me. In this "story" People will tend to do things they regret, because no one is perfect, but this happened awhile ago, and if he wasn't the leader in the Heisman vote, and doing so well, they never would of brought it up.
Most people regret the stuff they do, because they get punished for it. If this is found to be true he needs to be suspended. If I went into college, and did the stuff that he did, I would be expelled. He doesn't deserve any better treatment because he's really good at football.

Mooche

Reaction score
Most people regret the stuff they do, because they get punished for it. If this is found to be true he needs to be suspended. If I went into college, and did the stuff that he did, I would be expelled. He doesn't deserve any better treatment because he's really good at football.
Great point man, great point.

This where people in common nature get pissed off, and rightfully so, I mean.. The guy should not have the status of a God because he throws a football.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
*cough* bull<Censored> *cough*

Mooche

Reaction score
The AD for Auburn has recently just come out and said this report is completely false. Defending his player.. Yup, but let's hope it is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%