Render Effects Tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Instead of just saying that it looks bad, I'm gonna explain why I dont think it looks good. When I saw you were using Nik, Denoise, and RDM, I thought it was gonna be pretty "eye catching", especially with the RDM thrown in, but it turned out kinda dull, and in the end, looks a little hazier and little less saturated than the original. So I guess it wasn't what I expected, but it isnt really that dope either way TBH.
Thank you for actually posting a real piece of CNC. I'd love to see your render effects ;)

cyclone2426

Reaction score
I got excited when I saw you were the last to post then I realized it was sams.
I havent posted here in months, what were you getting excited for? LOL

OT: I see eightnine's member title says "bring back Jarrod", what did he leave or something? All these years seeing that Yoda avatar, its gonna seem weird without it.

Oiler35

Reaction score
OT: I see eightnine's member title says "bring back Jarrod", what did he leave or something? All these years seeing that Yoda avatar, its gonna seem weird without it.
He's gone because he's working overtime, trying to get a promotion at work. I miss the leadership that the oldman brought here, and I want him to come back soon, aha.

Share your effects!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol man its cuz 'erbody loves ur effect still hahaha

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
He's gone because he's working overtime, trying to get a promotion at work. I miss the leadership that the oldman brought here, and I want him to come back soon, aha.

Share your effects!
cuz yeah, out of everbody on the Internet that he could give it to , he's going to choose you.

yeah okay, have fun with that. lol

Oiler35

Reaction score
cuz yeah, out of everbody on the Internet that he could give it to , he's going to choose you.

yeah okay, have fun with that. lol
SMH, I meant with the entire forum you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%