Official USA Basketball/Olympics Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Celtics let America down.
I didn’t realize the game was on so correct me on this if wrong — but based on the box score it looks like Pop that the best way to guard Gobert was to put Harrison Barnes on him? 7 Offensive Rebounds is inexcusable to allow when you don’t play Myles Turner more than 12min

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn’t realize the game was on so correct me on this if wrong — but based on the box score it looks like Pop that the best way to guard Gobert was to put Harrison Barnes on him? 7 Offensive Rebounds is inexcusable to allow when you don’t play Myles Turner more than 12min
I only watched for a few minutes late in the 4th, lol. IDK how the game went down.

I just know they have like 3 or 4 Celtics on the roster.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Team was full of scrubs. Fuck it.

We'll shit pump the Olympics like always.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Gotta love the "full of scrubs" excuse when they were still far more talented than any other team.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Gotta love the "full of scrubs" excuse when they were still far more talented than any other team.
To be fair, Rudy Gobert is probably better than anyone on Team USA, and he’s the main reason we lost. Not really much of any excuses versus Serbia, other than just not caring anymore

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was gonna give a scorching hot take at the start of the tourney how the US would be a lottery team. That was probably too much. They still got a lot of talent.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I was gonna give a scorching hot take at the start of the tourney how the US would be a lottery team. That was probably too much. They still got a lot of talent.
@Teagz and @Mexi have been shitting on USA for a while now too lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%