The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would have gone postal on the arena if I were you after that lame ass event

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know it's bad if the D-League dunk contest was better than the NBA one. Dar Tucker FTW.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats so sad. They should just re-do the NBA dunk contest in its entirety, like pick new players, hold another event, etc at the end of the season because in all honesty, the league owes it to us fans who thought we were in for a good match...

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I mean seriously whoever thought that Demar Derozan, Gerald Wallace, and Shannon Brown were proper competitors for the Dunk Contest is naive. I knew this was going to happen. They need better dunkers in this thing and maybe Lebron will someday actually do the dunk contest.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean seriously whoever thought that Demar Derozan, Gerald Wallace, and Shannon Brown were proper competitors for the Dunk Contest is naive. I knew this was going to happen. They need better dunkers in this thing and maybe Lebron will someday actually do the dunk contest.
You're talking like they're all shitty dunkers. It's not like Nate was good either.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
You're talking like they're all shitty dunkers. It's not like Nate was good either.
Nate wasnt good either, all those guys are wack. I remember when they had Desmond Mason, Jrich, and Carter. Now THOSE were legit dunkers.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nate wasnt good either, all those guys are wack. I remember when they had Desmond Mason, Jrich, and Carter. Now THOSE were legit dunkers.
Demar was ok and I'm not just saying that because I like him. He had the best dunks imo but obviously they weren't as good as the previous dunk contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%